Reviews for Someone Like You
noriepie chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
the pure awesome from having a baby in the house has finally gotten simon to get rid of his stupid insecurities.
grumpirah chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
ahh emmy and simon make me smile. Allie on the other hand, does not. I find that I like her less and less, she just comes across as a selfish, self-absorbed brat.
Northfacegr95 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
So cute!
mihaela chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
realy nice chapter, I am looking forward for more updates
hehehaha94 chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
caro is giving birth! someone quick get a doctor! lol but wouldnt it be funny if in the next chapter it was just a false alarm? haha XD

great chapter keep it up!
grumpirah chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
hmm, allies' little trip has me re-thinking if she meant her apology. it just seems like she only apologized now bc she needs permission and money to go on this trip and apologizing is a means to her end. i'm not too sure I'm liking this little girl. I'm glad Emma is getting a backbone and not letting her youngest sister play with her emotions anymore.
Fatimajaan88 chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
Baby time! I love a good baby scene in a classic historical romance: they make the fathers so cute and flustered!
QuickSilverSand chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
simon and emmy have come a long way from fighting constantly
Astarael-11 chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
Hahaha, that was such a sute ending. Hehe, poor Gerald (although not really because it was hilarious).

Aw, I can't wait until Simon and Emmy realise they need to be together for ever and ever. Sigh, anyway, great update as always!
Northfacegr95 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
AWW! LOVE!
Fatimajaan88 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I just finished reading the other two stories in this series and they're very good! I'm beginning this one now but in first impressions at the end it says stay tuned for a season by the sea...and then in this chapter it's says this is the last likely story...I'm confused? But you def. must make a story for Marcus bc I think I like him the most!
Astarael-11 chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
Aw, that was simply adorable! I'm so glad Simon finally told her he loved her and it seems everyone's back together again which, like I mentioned before, I love. The chemistry between the friends is great.

Anyway, great as always, thoroughly enjoye it and cannot wait for the next update!
momo3069 chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
*dance around* he loves her, he loves her! They are so good together! But i dont like Allie very much! She was a brat! And I think she did get of kinda easy!
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I LOVED IT!
magnoliastar08 chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
so romantic! he finally confessed his feelings out loud. now if only she could hear them but she already knows he loves her anyways. now im just waiting for the wedding (and some more drama along the way)
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »