Reviews for Under One Roof
Nuffin-Muffin chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
I loved this chapter! Adam and camilla are so freaking cute! You haven't updated in forever... whats going on?
mkdjjd chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
its really good pls continue it
Snowlilly31497 chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
YOU'VE FINALLY UPDATED! (I literally squealed and started bouncing up and down when I noticed this, earning me some strange looks from my step-dad and my little brother...)

This chapter was awesome! I hope the next chapter is the movie night!

I did notice one little thing, though. When they were in the kitchen and Adam was tickling Camilla, you said they fell on the floor. Then after a bit, Adam opened the microwave. But when did they get up? He couldn't reach the microwave from the floor, could he?

- Sarah
loveit chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
PLEASE UPDAAATTTEE!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Oh please update soon. I'm so team Adam and Camilla - underneath all that tension, I think the chemistry between them is fantastic!
LeiLei990 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Update soon please! The suspense is killing me!
camilla chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Please update it soon
inocencia chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
i'm really confused on who I should for now. Camille and Adam, or Camille and Wes. But right now, I'm tilting towards the second one. So, I hope to see some Wes and Camille development. I don't how to feel about Simon, but I think he does deserve to get a happily ever after with Rachel... Keep going; I'd love to see another chapter!
inocencia chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Oooh, a very intense chapter. I feel very bad for Camille and I still feel that she's too nice. Deciding to help Simon even though he cheated on her is a pretty big thing. And hearing Adam tell her how much he likes Abby must have hurt her. Oh, how I wish the guys surrounding her could be better for her. Where, oh where, is Camille's Prince Charming?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
I don't like love triangles. But I sure want to see how this is going to turn out ;)
Keep up the good work!
Snowlilly31497 chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
MOOOORE!

I LOVE the interactions between Camilla and Adam!

MUST! READ! MOOORE!
trailblazer888 chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
i love it! plz update soon :) anyway I kinda want to know what happens with the Kitty Crew and between Adam and Rachel now that Adam knows the real reason why Camilla left the group. Hope this answers your questions :)
sailorsweetart chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Well, I certainly enjoyed this chapter, and I'm glad Wes and Camilla made up! I like friendship :D
I'm also glad that Camilla told Adam she missed him. I don't know how he'll react, hopefully in a positive way, but we'll have to see.

Looking foward to more :)
trailblazer888 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
i love it...plz update soon :)
Snowlilly31497 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Is this the end of the story, or are you going to update again? Last update was over three months ago...
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »