Reviews for Exactly What It Says On The Tin
Cristy chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Teebs!

I can't tell you how much I laughed over this - sitting alone on the bus laughing at my iPad! I must have looked like a sad specimen! :D

This is so clever, making all these over-used cliches rhyme and kinda make sense in a random sort of way. I see one that my grandmother uses that annoys me no end - 'It's a funny old game (life). LOL!

Thanks for some funny goodness to start the day. Blimey, is it cold enough for you? ;)
MozzieBell65 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very clever. Really . . . okay, I know I keep saying "love it" - but I do ;D
Rocky Swordleaf chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
that was totally random. whats all this about?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sorry. sudden urge to be annoying. love how you fixed all those phrases into the perfect rhythm. and yeah, i do agree that most of them are obnoxiously overused. maybe thats why i got that urge to be annoying! XP
Writer And Sprite chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
(In case you didn't guess, I'm Writer With Sprite over at Ff dot net). I really liked how these were all strung together. You made me laugh. :-)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Excellent! Even though they were all cliches, you really managed to tie them together neatly. I imagine this was harder to write than people may think!
Metaright chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Excellent rhyming patterns. Good job. Only thing that stood out is that the last line seems a little too short.