Reviews for Cuz I Can
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Wow, what a great story! I really like Cole. He's awesome and I know everything he has done is to protect Chase and that's adorable! I did like Dex at the beginning but after what he did, he lost all my respect. I mean, that was just plain rude! Who would do that type of thing? But anyway, I love the story and I really hope you update soon, I mean, it's been awhile. Please update soon and wonderful story!
bombshellbecky chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
i loooovvveeee Cole. dex is a little confused obviously but then again love can blind people... Blake is like another brother for Chase, I feel like Brandon and Carter should've done something but then again i'd rather have Cole intervene so it's good. update sooooon pwweeeaaassseeee :)))))))
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
really intense with the delcan thing.
11cina24 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Im loving it! Hope you update soon:)
Midnight-675 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Please continue!
Personudontknow chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh my FUCKING god. I LOVEEEEEEEE THREE DAYS GRACE! That's it, now I'm hooked
freedom2619 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
My only worry is that the relationship between Cole and Chase is going to fast(for me)...other than that I cant wait for the next chapter ;)
DrunkOnImagination chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
ER MA GAWD! That was just amazing! :) I love Blake, I wish my best friend is like him... and not constantly throw immature rude little boy jokes at me. (Which I find funny but... Eh) Anyway, I think you're amazing and you hav to UPDATE SOON!
glitterypower chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
love it :D so good
Mtol chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Yaaaay you've updated again :D This is brilliant - reading the whole story a second time, I really felt the emotion in these last 2 chapters. I like how you're moving the story along, and developing the characters (again - I'm sure I said the same on the other story!). Little bit confused with which are Chase's brothers, and which are her new housemates, but I think that's just because there are so many names to learn :) But yeah, brilliant story, can't wait to see where it's going!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
I love this story! I'm hoping that cole and chase end up together seeing as he's already her protector! Can't wait for the next chapter!
It's too Dark to Read chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Gees, I really don't like Teague, but yay! More Chale/Cose (Chase and Cole (is it OK if I call them that or is it just weird (sorry about the confusing number of brackets, I have a weird thing of using them waaay to much))). Anyway, this is an awesome story, and, yes, I know that I'm only reviewing the last chapter, I'm lazy. But I love your writing style and the plot line, update soon!
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I really like it that you're writing your stories with that kind of theme for a good cause :) very good. Oh, and one more thing...

I'M SUPER DUPER IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY! UPDATE SOON! :)))))))
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Lol GO COLE! :))) lol heehee lovin' your story!
xXSamurai-98Xx chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Ugh... I'm getting pissed off with Teague -.- but I love your story :))
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »