Reviews for Cuz I Can
Mtol chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Loving the story still :) I love Cole - did you invent him or is he based on someone? He's seriously hot in my head ;)

Just to let you know, there's a couple of spelling errors - when she's getting the beers, it says "To for you" rather than two and shortly after "Cole snorted but shoced a beer under as arm as he" which I assume is meant to be his arm not as? At some point, you've written dome where it should be some...but I can't find it anymore, so I'm guessing that's not very helpful!

Pedantic spelling mistakes over :P I'm really enjoying this and it always cheers me up when I get an email to say there's a new chapter! Keep it up :D
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'm interested, though very very confused. There are too many names bombarded in this chapter. I don't even know who her older brothers are apart from Dex and Dylan. Who does she live with currently, and who are the boys she would live with if she took up Cole's offer?

Well, onto the next chapter - I'll leave a very thorough review when I reach the end which is - checks - two chapters away. Oh no D:
spasticlittlegirl chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I cbf logging in, so hi :)

OMG BITCH FIGHT! I can't wait till I go to a house party like that :) As usual, great work! And I like Sophie - pretty damn hilarious how she got beat up :D
macaruni chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
amazingg! seriously like you have no idea how amazing this is. (: keep on writing! and will cole and chase end up getting together?
freedom2619 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
they are wayy too many names xS but I think I am learning who is who. I totally love Blake, Wyatt and Cole(Of course ;) but Teague is such an ass!
freedom2619 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
OMG...I love it;) specialy the idea of having 5 brothers(that is what make me read it) actually my family is like that,BUT insted of 5 brothers we are 5 sister and a little brother xD
Vampireacademyrox chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
love it plz ud soon :D
Lorraabe chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I'm proud of you!
Lorraabe chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I LOVE IT. BRB GNA READ MORE.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Awesome chapter man :) I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

And I LOVE Three Days Grace! BREAKK! AWAY FROM EVERYBODY. BREAKK! AWAY FROM EVERYTHING! :D :D
xXLittlePaperGirlXx chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
wow... this chapter was up really quick. i loved it. I'm so proud of myself...I think I'm getting the hang of all the names . i love Blake and Cole. I Dont think i like Teague very much. he seems like an ass. Update soon :)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
too..many..names!

I dont know who most of themare, its confusing...
xXLittlePaperGirlXx chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow. I like this so far. Cole seems kinda sweet .

update soon. Please.
brittanyb1618 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Very interesting story. Well written and kept my attention. I can't wait for the next one. ]
Kristen196 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011