Reviews for The Dusk Before Dreams
Mariabelle chapter 40 . 4/6/2012
Aahhh! It's done! D: I liked the story but I found the ending pretty good but I found an error! Dun, dun dun! You said that it was dark/bright but in earlier chapters didn't you say that the sun doesn't move and it's forever in a twilight state which is why it's called twilight city?
Mariabelle chapter 39 . 3/22/2012
Yeay! A happy ending for the fight but the last moment seemed a bit fast, also you keep on typing the wrong character's name. For example you said Cole and the good guys but you should've said Cain. As for the ending you could have made the final blow seem more effortful by adding the Council to the mix.
Mariabelle chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
Hi, so I just read all the chapters so far and I noticed that you have a good story line but you also have some frequent but small errors which I think is more likely due to carelessness rather than not knowing how to write it so I suggest rereading the chapter before updating :) oh! And also in some chapters you're inconsistent with the areas, for example in one chapter you said _side was mostly run by the incubo but then in the next chapter you said that that area is neutral. But other than that good job so far :) update soon! :D
Weird chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
So I* think i was weird but originally i thought i was weird18 Anyway keep on updating!
Anonymous chapter 24 . 7/1/2011
That was pretty cool. Now I can't wait to see what happens in the end. Oh, and one last thing.

;

Semi-colons. Use them.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 6/10/2011
Finally! I hope this is the last part of Reliving the past, 'cause I'm excited to see if they'll save James or not.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
Oh my snap, JAMES IS GETTING CORRUPTED! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Weird chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
N O! What's going to happen to James? I highly suggest u update now!
JumperxMelon chapter 22 . 4/30/2011
Yay! It's been a while since the update :)

NO! Not James! He better get out

hope to read more soon :L
JumperxMelon chapter 21 . 3/22/2011
I REALY don't like this Cole guy, he's a bit too smug for my taste... I hope James kicks his ass later! .
Weird chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
Why are u corrupting James mind!
JumperxMelon chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
NOO! JAMES!

I really hope someone hears James and helps or I will be majorly upset!

Please update soon xD
Weird chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
OH MY GOD! If YOU corrupt him I will not continue reading your story and advertizing your story at my blog.
JumperxMelon chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
:O whats going to happen!

btw, i really hope Sarah and Michael are good guys coz I'm beginning to really like them :)
Weird chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
OH! its getting scary now! well not really but the story is getting really interesting!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »