Reviews for My High School Life
jazzbaby chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Hi, thanks so much for updating, can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Thomas is alright, I hated him at first but now I think I will seriously cry if he doesn't end up with Izzy!
Megs chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Aw, please let Thomas be safe! Think about it, Megan will be a total orphan without him! And after all that he's done for Isabella, he totally deserves her! And really, Jason just needs to realize that if he was truly in love with her, he would've done something about it sooner. I think he just thinks he's in love with her when the truth is, he's just a really close friend. Thomas is so sweet and he always puts Isabella before him. He's so selfless towards her! And Rachel's delusional! Ohh and if Gabe was actually one of the kidnappers, he wouldnt shoot Thomas would he?
Stephyb14 chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
UPDATE and THOMAS it has to be thomas that isabella gets with he has to!
Zeebee chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Isabella's saved! But poor Thomas, he needs to be ok they're going to end up together and make beautiful babies named Isabas! Lol, what a failure on trying to combine their names!
Myst C chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Because of Jason's pov in this chapter

I once again can't choose between them,

Well I'll be happy with Whichever guy she chooses.

They are both great guys and I'm stumped.

Update soon!
pbgurl chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Well hey now, I'm sure Jason would have gone to rescue her too if he knew the location. But only John, Amanda and Thomas had the address.

But wow! So his mom wrote the book! :)

GAH! evil cliffhanger!

-Liz :D
xNightDx chapter 30 . 5/8/2011
Kill Kill Kill Kill

Ok now I'm done with my 'kill angelloveer254' phase anyway's update more for us!
PureLifeDLV chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
I'm stressed as hell and scared for Thomas. Make him live. I really don't want him to get hurt. He's such a sweet heart with his heroic act, sucks he wasn't able to get out. Though seriously if he isn't capable to get Gabe out of the picture. I mean he was ruling over Gabe, so technically Thomas shouldn't have any problem. Plus Isabella needs a strong man.

Ok Jason is cute, and he didn't want to remind Izzy of himself because he didn't want her to remember the kidnapping, that's considerate, but still he is sitting on his bed not doing anything.

Rachel is so pathetic. ;D

Anyway you better update soon :P
PJ Draft chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Another update, you are on quite the roll. :D Anyways, off to vote for the poll. I hope there is a choice for BOTH. -PJ
storylover3 chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
I don't know, both have their good reasons... but maybe Thomas, he did do substantial work, unlike Jason...
xvson19 chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Omg. Thomas was wrong. I cant believe she is forgiving him. Ugh, this is so messed up. Jason, Jason, Jason! Ugh! This is frustrating.

By the way, if you have time, you should read my book(:
SkaterGirl03 chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
Nice one again :D
Celestial-Panda chapter 40 . 5/7/2011
O:

I... don't really remember Gabe.. xDD But whatever.

So the mysteries are unraveling. O:
PiiDyxo chapter 40 . 5/7/2011
oh thankgod it wasnt alex you kind of scared me there for a sec when you said strong build and stuff

yea i live in australia so different time zone and stuff

but awesome chapter and i'll admit i dont REALLY hate jason just he pisses me off sometimes i dunno why

IT WASNT ALEX YAY!
PiiDyxo chapter 40 . 5/7/2011
dammit i am half way through ur story right now at the descriptions of the kidnappers why did alex have to be one he was so nice :( i hope he isnt but i doubt it since you were like hint hint in ur coment but i refused to believe it

so i'm going back to the story now...but i loved alex ;'(
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »