Reviews for heartbreak
knownkonvict chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great work, you can really picture it. It came out really well in the way you conveyed the lying to yourself.
whisper.me.sweet chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
wow... this is so amazing. i really like the imagery you used. i really felt like i cud feel what you were feeling.
toinfinity chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
And the next time you see me,

Ill pretend,

That I didn't care at all,

That I'm fine,

That I don't love you,

And hope that I believe myself. - that part i related to a lot. its what i do now, in my own depressing situation...bleh.

this was very well written, and i liked how you worded things. uhhm, you reviewed my poem so i returned the favor. i always do. and im glad i found this, because i do think i really like it a lot

JD Hellraiser chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Excellent work. I've had that feeling myself. Enjoyed.
D.J Wu chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Really great with the emotion of the moment, I like the short but really descriptive structure of your writing. Really captures the essence of the feelings.
iriuhtam chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love how this poem has a certain strength to it's meaning. I also especially like the ice on fire similie. (: Great job!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I love it is there only one Chapter because i hope you write more but i am a little confused as to is it just to tell of how you feel when you talk to this certain guy that your not sure you love? good job!

U MadeMyLifeComplete x