Reviews for That Knife Won't Help Me Now
kaylaes12 chapter 27 . 4/15
Overall the chapter was good. My favorite part was when Tegan over heard Raith and Morgue talking about her and how Raith shouldn't have involved her in his mess.
Ovi B chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
So after FOREVER of trying to find your story (I have been inactive for quite some time) I have finally found it again and I love it just as much as I did when you first started writing it. I'm so very glad I found it again
LaMB-COW chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
So we know who the "mysterious" person in Tegans dreams is Megan, but who is Smile? The mystery is eating me alive! I mean, he was there- in Purgatory! She saw him! Who is the little boy? Is it someone Fromm her past? Did she secretly have an older brother or something? Like, he died when he was ssix and she was three, so she doesn't really remember him, but the ghost of his memory is there in her subconscious, and when he dies he became a demon in Purgatory or something weird like that (not that he would do something so bad, I hope..)? That would be cool. Idk, his identity is bugging me :)
I really enjoyed this chappie, what with more of Raith's history and whatnot. I'm betting- and have been since Regan looked at the pics and we learned Hes all sketchy about dying in purg,- that Scara died in Purgatory and thats why he has her ring and he doesn't want to talk about dying there.
Oh, and were all those scenes Tegans dreams? Weirrrrrd! Haha, if Raith were to find out... That'd be fun(maybe not so much XD)
DFTBA!
LaMB-COW chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Hmmmmm... Interesting developments... But its getting really calm... I have a feeling the dance isn't going to go well... Raith will show up or something of the sort and everything will go downhill then there'll be all this stuff and... Yeah.
Haha, anyways, great chapter, I really enjoyed it! Its strange to think Lizzy may be more of the bad one between her and Sabrina. Oh, and I was thinking, her and Lizzy are kinda similar;
Regan was outshone by Megan, and then she did the thing with the shoes that ended up with her dying.
And Lizzy is outshone by Sabrina, and she did something bad that made her and Sabri(thats what I call my friend Sabrina, Lol) not be friends anymore. Dun dun DUNNN!
Love it! DFTBA
LaMB-COW chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
I've been meaning to review as I read this, but I haven't gotten around to it before. Okay, so this may be really long and I'll probably run on and on, but I'm sure you'll love it anyway ;)
Okay! So I solo saw that ending coming! Thats soo awesome! Like, not for Tegan, but at the same time it is great for her since she needs to do something nice for Sabrina. Though it also sucks because of all the rumors going around ): people are so stupid sometimes; spreading rumors does absolutely no good in the end. Okay, and since I haven't reviewed before, and I don't remember what stuff happened in just this chapter I will go on!
I, honestly, never really liked Cory. He always seemed too sweet and stuff and it bothered me. But now... Hes like sick and having all these suicidal thoughts because they broke up... And that got me thinking: WHY would it be SOOOOOO bad if Regan died? Is there some mystical fancy DUN DUN DUNNN thing she has about her that she doesn't even realize? In the summary it says they learn how to deal with life, death, and everything in between. And while that is essentially the story (I.e. Megan's death, and all the rumory stupidness in Tegans life), we also know that Raith is- in essence- Death. So I thought, what if Regan is Life? I mean opposites attract, yeah? And it would be horrible to kill someone who is essentially a key to life. I mean, Cory is going suicidal without her. Without life on his side to bring him joy and stuff, all he wants needs is death. But idk... Just a theory.
And OMG the Kensington Butt Girl? That WHOLE incident made me squeal and laugh in embarrassment. Regan has soooo many problems ):
lokay, and then when Cory was picking her up that one time, and he was looking through the photo album and saw "Regan" getting a ballet trophy and she freaked out and had that- oddly cryptic- flashback, I did not at all suspect she had a twin. But it makes so much sense! I mean when I read the flashback, I really did think it was Tegan who got the trophy. I wasn't sure who the other girl- the jealous one- was, but I suspected something bad happened to her, and that was the "five years ago thing". But I was wrong and thats awesome! I didn't see it coming which is something I love about this story.
This is a great story, it has a little bit of everything; romance, comedy, drama, action... I'm sure there's more, but... I love the way you write and the characters you've created.
Now this review is very, very long and I'm itching to read the next chapter, so I'm gonna go now! Bye!
DFTBA!
Anon chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed your story and just wanted to let you know. The writing was great, but the storyline itself was fantastic and never predictable. Thanks for making it available, it was a wonderful read.
ajachowder1 chapter 41 . 6/26/2014
This story made me cry bitter sweet tears of happiness. Thank you for writing this story, really you made my day. :')
Rashel Slivermoon chapter 40 . 1/26/2014
Holy actually made my cry at the end...Wow...
whatdotheydream chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
I just wanted to add that when I was reading the beginning I was thinking, "Oh, if this was a different story, with different situations and all (aka, no Raith, XD) I would TOTALLY ship Paul/Tegan." AND THEN THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER! XD So I really am very glad. . I think it was the perfect end to this story.
whatdotheydream chapter 40 . 11/17/2013
Wow. This was amazing. Deep, powerful, and very, very unique. You do psychology fabulously, and none of your characters are flat. I'm glad Paul and Tegan are together; I mean, of course I absolutely LOVED Raith/Tegan, but...they could never have been together. And I'd always like Paul and Tegan's relationship. Actually, I think the fact that Raith and Tegan can't be together makes it better, more real and beautiful. Like Peter and Wendy.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
That was the best story that i have ever read on fictionpress. It. Is. FANTASTIC!
GREAT WORK!
-Cookie Seller.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
This is amazing, great work with it so far.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
Well. I got through this in one shot. Beautiful ending even if it did break my heart. I knew that she wouldn't have ended up with Raith but...I had some hope. Still, this was by far one of the best stories I've read on here. Good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
So...I checked out the reviews before reading to see if people thought this was good or not. Read a huge spoiler by mistake -.- but this is really good so I'll keep reading, even if I already know the ending :3
MiranDuranDa chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
YES! You go girl! SOOO glad she broke up with him. She should have done that at the fete. So proud of her for not being one of those lame chicks that rationalizes abuse. SOOO friggin' proud right now.
242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »