Reviews for That Knife Won't Help Me Now
Rashel Slivermoon chapter 40 . 1/26
Holy actually made my cry at the end...Wow...
whatdotheydream chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
I just wanted to add that when I was reading the beginning I was thinking, "Oh, if this was a different story, with different situations and all (aka, no Raith, XD) I would TOTALLY ship Paul/Tegan." AND THEN THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER! XD So I really am very glad. . I think it was the perfect end to this story.
whatdotheydream chapter 40 . 11/17/2013
Wow. This was amazing. Deep, powerful, and very, very unique. You do psychology fabulously, and none of your characters are flat. I'm glad Paul and Tegan are together; I mean, of course I absolutely LOVED Raith/Tegan, but...they could never have been together. And I'd always like Paul and Tegan's relationship. Actually, I think the fact that Raith and Tegan can't be together makes it better, more real and beautiful. Like Peter and Wendy.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
That was the best story that i have ever read on fictionpress. It. Is. FANTASTIC!
GREAT WORK!
-Cookie Seller.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
This is amazing, great work with it so far.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
Well. I got through this in one shot. Beautiful ending even if it did break my heart. I knew that she wouldn't have ended up with Raith but...I had some hope. Still, this was by far one of the best stories I've read on here. Good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
So...I checked out the reviews before reading to see if people thought this was good or not. Read a huge spoiler by mistake -.- but this is really good so I'll keep reading, even if I already know the ending :3
MiranDuranDa chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
YES! You go girl! SOOO glad she broke up with him. She should have done that at the fete. So proud of her for not being one of those lame chicks that rationalizes abuse. SOOO friggin' proud right now.
Locyn Nyvar chapter 41 . 5/26/2013
So I see that u wrote this ages ago but I just have to tell u I love it! I spent a week reading it basically nonstop. I loved it! And I loved ur ending it was so sweet.
Rainclouds and Sunbeams chapter 40 . 2/6/2013
This story was beautiful and well written. Thank you.
L the wolf man chapter 40 . 1/17/2013
the reason why is this does deserve to be made into a book and i was thinking i could help it as im trying to be a author and working on it and i think you should i know this might sound like stealing but want permision and you will still be it's owner you a ghost writer just a thought respond with your answer and if its no then i wont bug you again ok and have a good day
L the wolf man chapter 41 . 1/17/2013
um could i have this story just wondering want to make it big
Breaking Sad chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LOL. The summary is rather odd, I must admit, but your story is awesome!
SoulToSqueez chapter 41 . 11/24/2012
This is probably the best story I've ever read, even though it took me a while to read it !
I feel sad now it's done, but I am pleased about the way it ended.
Ditto123 chapter 41 . 11/15/2012
Awww, just clicking on the Title's name makes me feel nostalgic X)

I really like how realistic Tegan and this story is. I was also really happy when Tegan's thoughts and life didn't revolve around the main guy. It certainly was refreshing to not read that type of heroine in this story :))

I was also thinking about how the story would end if Tegan died ...

But anywho, I'm glad that you ended it with something that made it feel right, instead of something cliche. It was actually a cute, funny, yet bittersweet ending :))

This was one of THE MOST realistic story I've read in any of the online stories websites that I go to. Which is actually quite an accomplishment since I read a LOT of stories. Lol :D

There's really nothing left for me to say. And I can only picture the effort and time you would have to put in to publish your story, but if you DO publish it, I'd CERTAINLY buy it. Heck, I've even tried to make my younger sister read this! Unfortunately she's in elementary and she doesn't understand all of the "big" words, so she stopped reading after the second chapter -.-

Good luck and don't forget to have fun in life! (Ugh, I sound like some kind of overly cheery guidance counselor. Lmfao xD)

Also, if you DO make the Raith and Jess short story, I would most definitely read it! And any other story you would post up, because I love your style of writing! C:

Toodles!