Reviews for The Lady
HeroofEnelios chapter 51 . 2/28/2011
Sorry about the semi-late review. Felt like reading and then leaving a review considering I hate making people wait for reviews the next day. I know how much writers look forward to that review when they post a new chapter, so yeah. As for the latest batch of chapters, all of them rocked, and all of them quite intense. It is really heating up for this story, and I really can't wait to read more. Write more soon!
HeroofEnelios chapter 47 . 2/20/2011
Lady luck is good in almost everyone's book. Heh heh, Melissa seems to be back to her old self, for now. Anyways great set of chapters, I liked em.
HeroofEnelios chapter 46 . 2/20/2011
Uh-oh. I have a feeling that, familiar voice is Melissa. I'm really wondering what happened to her for her to be acting so strange. Hm...
HeroofEnelios chapter 45 . 2/20/2011
Oh, mysterious. Sorry, couldn't resist. Short chapter, but kept suspense in the air. Yay!
HeroofEnelios chapter 44 . 2/20/2011
Something is really wrong with Melissa. Really wrong. She is being weirder than Garzak and that's hard to do. What is up with that girl? Oh well. Great chapter!
HeroofEnelios chapter 43 . 2/20/2011
Good grief something is really not going well here. And by one thing I mean everything. Wow. Herv isn't a nice guy it seems... hm.
HeroofEnelios chapter 42 . 2/20/2011
Go Melissa! I always knew she was the cocky type. Good for her. She is more in tune with her abilities and that is awesome. Great chap!
Ijo chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I wasn't sure whether or not I would continue reading this chapter until the last paragraph; it piqued my interest. I would, however, suggest that you show more than tell in the prologue. Even though this is a prologue a reader would become more involved that way.
Hive chapter 41 . 2/15/2011
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter! I completely forgot! That aside, this is good. Like good good, not not bad good.
HeroofEnelios chapter 41 . 2/9/2011
Fast update and boy am I glad to have read it. Melissa is definitely bold, I'll give her that. Crazy, but brave. Garzak does have a heart, that's nice. Excellent chapter once again, I really liked this one!
HeroofEnelios chapter 40 . 2/9/2011
Garzak is just full of mysteries isn't he? And here I was thinking he was all bad and evil. Maybe I was wrong... hm. Maybe he does have a heart beneath that shred of black nothingness. Awesome chapter once again!
HeroofEnelios chapter 39 . 2/9/2011
While it's lovely that Sara and Verid are a couple and they are kissing and all that, WHY IS THERE A SHOOTING STAR OVERHEAD? Sorry, couldn't help it. Awesome. Just awesome. :)
HeroofEnelios chapter 38 . 2/9/2011
I just now remembered that Melissa was related to Kali and those other people, for some reason I forgot she was. Hm... well it seems to only get better, so great chapter!
HeroofEnelios chapter 37 . 2/7/2011
Garzak is insane, I don't know how many times I've said it but it is just true. Petr saying it in front of Melissa and Derrick proves my point. Anyways another great chapter and now I can't wait for more. Mwa ha, write more soon please!
HeroofEnelios chapter 36 . 2/7/2011
I bet Sara made a thumping sound when her face connected with the table. I would think the expression on Verid's face would be priceless, why would it not? Great chapter again!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »