Reviews for Stonemoore Chronicles: The Others
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Just slow down, do one complete story at a time, and there you go. If you like, I can give you some writing tips on how you can prevent/get over your block. Try to either brainstorm/do the other pre-writing strategies in the writing process. After this, write a first draft of whatever it is, revise it as many times as needed-write another draft or two to finalize that is, edit it, and hopefully that will help.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
That was weird, but where'd that glass thing, light come from?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I take it Carl is a horder? What about these other students? I learned soemthing in sociology about getting along with others, somewhat anyway. Why can't these people get along, talk amongst themselves, and so forth? They don't have to say anything about Stonemore, but they can hopefully be friends, right? If the others do talk, what about a hefty bought of memory modification?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Seriously? Skirts on boys? That's funny but not so much. Sorry I haven't been reading lately but keep updating, okay?
Anehalia chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
hmm, is Carlos not the good guy we thought he was? How interesting. I can't wait to see what you do with this story next.
Anehalia chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
wow, you have to write again soon, you left me on a cliffhanger there. I liked this chapter, and truthfully I love how weird Mara is acting. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anehalia chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
I find the more in depth view on Francis's feelings interesting. I also like the rebellion at the end. I think it would be interesting to keep the thoughts going while they go to rebel, but thats my two cents.

I can't wait to read more. :)
Anehalia chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
As this story moves, it gets better. Every chapter is better than the last. I loved this chapter and I love the suspense of having the others and the visions. I can't wait to read more of this strange and intricate story with its interesting twists.
Anehalia chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I like the story so far. I found that you changed tenses in the middle of paragraphs, which isn't good, and that you had typos and one or two grammatical errors. I don't feel like hyping on those mistakes though, so keep up the good work and write more. :)
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Wow! I think I'll add things to both alerts and favorites lists. Keep updating. By the way, I just wonder why Francis's skin doesn't sparkle like... another vampire's does... when he's in the sun? Of course I'm talking about Edward from the Twilight books; they're very good so far too. Update when you can
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I like it so far. update when you have time
Anehalia chapter 1 . 1/17/2011