Reviews for Kiss And Tell
SwitzDandelion chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Aaaugh, how could you just abandon this story in such a way?! I'm heartbroken! It was really good :(
Destini chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I really love this story! Please add on!
orangecandyy chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
I think it's cute how everyone assumes Cam is Kris's girlfriend. Well I guess it is an easy mistake to make when you bring a girl home and introduce her to your family and all that. ;DD Seriously the two of them are so cute And the brothers Drake and Kenny...they're a little weird. I would've been freaked out by the meeting with them afterwards lol.

Great story! Looking forward to more chapters soon
Princess97 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
This chapter was really nice actually. Did he say study? I'm sorry, but could you perhaps give a little recap as to why he brought along Cammie. It's been a while. I forgot.
Nami98 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
I LOVE IT.

YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE.

LOLOLOLOLOl sorry i had too much caffeine...

UPDATE SOON!
VivicaNanami chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Omg i love this story, been immersed in it since I read it at school on my phone! Keep it coming, I really wanna read that next chapter! :)
Aki1920 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
LOVE IT!
Aki1920 chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
OMG I really love it. update soon! :*
Feathers-in-the-Sky chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
OMG I LUV IT!
Nami98 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Oh my GOSH!

this is AMAZING! i absolutely love this story!

its AMAZING. please update soon!
Celestial-Panda chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I love love love this story so far! I'm really curious to find out what happens. Please update soon! (:
tye-dye eyes 191 chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Haha me annd Cam have the same dislike to assholes. Anyways really good can't wait for you to update.
IluvJacob121 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Read the first chapter and I loved it! Keep going in the right direction! :)
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Finally another chapter! And just amazing as always :)
Brightheart chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
cam and kris? when is it going to happen? i can't wait for the next chapters... i love this story.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »