Reviews for Kiss And Tell
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Finally another chapter! And just amazing as always :)
Brightheart chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
cam and kris? when is it going to happen? i can't wait for the next chapters... i love this story.
wishing-for-wings chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
Hawaii? Alone with Kris? Hum hum, that'll be... interesting! ;DDD Cool chapter, can't wait for the next one. :3
Princess97 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
Aww.. That was so sweet of Kris to do. "Your wish is my command"
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Ok, so I'm pretty sure by now you know how much I love your stories! So please keep posting more chapters! I'm going insane without them!
TheLastFireBender chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
um...can i say AWESOME story oh nd plz plz plz update thx xoxo P
Brightheart chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
i love it so far. when are kris and cam going to be together?
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
This story is amazing! I love its quirks and laughs and times when I wanna slap Kris. X3 Please continue! Not for me, but for this smile: :D

Loves!

Bite
elizabeth-margaret chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Hi! I really am enjoying your story! Keep it up!
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Kay so. I hate Kelsey. Total witch, with out the 'w' and with a 'b'.

One minor problem. You switched between first and third person.

"My head snapped up and I turned to find that Kris was suddenly next to me. I jumped about three feet in the air. Where was Shane? Not thirty seconds ago, he had been sitting there."

Then it goes on like this:

"It had been three days, and Cammie had avoided him like he had the plague. And now, here he was, two feet from her. She blinked multiple times, then frowned."

Yeah. Just change the first one to third and you're good(:
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I NEED MORE! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH THIS STORY. I CHECK BACK TO SEE IF YOU'VE UPDATED IT ABOUT 2 TIMES PER DAY! PLEASE POST MORE UP ASAP!
sterngirl96 chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
I love your story so much so far! I think your doing an amazing job! Please continue to update!
J.R. Delacore chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
I love it!
Princess97 chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Aww... you're gonna make Cam jealous? Nice chapter though :)
Riley T chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
o Cammie is just realizing she might like Kris which sucks for Alec he seems like a nice guy and Kris is going to try make Cammie jealous i wonder how thats going to turn out. Update soon
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »