Reviews for Kiss And Tell
Princess97 chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Nice Chapter! Can't wait for the next one.. oh and I'm kinda mad at Cam ;)
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
What an amazing story. This chapter even had me crying! I can't wait for more!
Riley T chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
hi new reader just finished reading whats been done so far and im really liking it hope to read more
LatinSpice chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
wow! this is really good!

i cant wait to see what else happens with cam and kris!

keep it up! cant wait for more!
Magenta182 chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I love that this story isn't so gooey and lovey dovey because after awhile I start to hate the story,ANYWAYS I really like that this love and friendship is confusing...can't wait for more!:)
Anna Banana Split chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I think Kris sounds like pag when he did the whole mom thing or per say called Cammie mom because you know pag called you that all the time
kirstenb.0319 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Hahaha I love this story. The characters are so sweet, and I love how jealous Chris gets when Cam talks to any guy. Please update soon. :)
Mighty Aphrodite 11 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I was way to lazy to login but in this chapter Kris sounded like pag (:\ and Cammie always sounds like you silver

Love,

Aphrodite ;)
J.R. Delacore chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I love it! Great plot and twist Please update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Can't wait for more!
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
PLEASE Submit More! I'm dying waiting!
lexiii chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
that chapter was beautiful :]... i just forget what happend last chapter.. what she promised him. ima re read :D
ellaistria chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Would you believe me if I told you that I was having a pretty bad day and that you made me have a big smile on my face due to another chapter of this incredible story? It's horrible but I understand Cammie, I have a really intense fear for spiders and when I see one I really freak out and then I have this stupid idea that I'm going to see another one any place I go to : I really hate spiders! And poor Kris, please tell me he is going to be OK! It's terrible being haunted by your old fears and faults. I hope he would be just fine and I hope Cammie gets closer to him.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK :D
Chelsea Taylor chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
I like it... a lot! (:
Anna Banana Split chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Omg write faster silver and you sound a lot like Cammie wow actually she sounds a lot like you
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »