Reviews for Kiss And Tell
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I don't know..maybe it's me but I feel that lilly is WAY annoying and material/superficial. : but, it could be me lol anyways, I loved itt:) I was thinking that maybe you could beef up the chapters by balancing the dialogue with actions/emotion/whatever-I-cant-think-of-right-now so the chapter doesn't seem to be filled with dialogue. I almost always have to balance it out in my stories or it just doesn't appeal to me.

You don't need to talk my advice:) Im here to help you improve, not to tell you how to write:)
queenjade chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
WOW :)

i LOVE this story, it's seriously got me hooked!

I love the characters, their so believable, funny and witty. The whole love/hate relationship between Cam and Kris is genius, i love the banter they have it's so funny :)

I cant wait for the next update :)

ohh and IM IN LOVE WITH KRIS! yep, i love the guy! :D

Chapter 4 was hilarious by the way,

Keep up the brilliant work!

Jade

xoxo

TEAM KRIS :)
ellaistria chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hey there! I really like your story and eventhough I'm not from an english-speaken country, believe me I'm trying hard to understand each word :D Wish you the best and expecting for more chapters!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I love this! I love the dynamic between the characters, and the way you separated Kristopher and Kristy. Also, great job on explaining the emotions/motivations behind the characters's actions. I didn't find it confusing at all. Keep it up, and please update soon! :D
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
wait, this isnt part of the story is it? i think you accidently uploaded this chapter to the wrong story
sterngirl96 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I love it! Very cute. I'm excited for the next chapter! (:
LaurenAlainaFan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was amazing! You took a cliche theme and made it... Interesting. The whole "I hate you" theme is always a good one. I've always been a sucker for romantic stories. I'm excited to read what happens next! Please don't take too long to continue or I may die from impatience!
Cheshire.Stripes chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh, this was amazing, I can hardly for the next chapter. :D

Favourite!