Reviews for The Cavalier
faery tragedy chapter 2 . 1/31
Again, wonderful imagery. I got hungry when you described Elizabeth picking the blackberries. Additionally, you have a nice grasp of language and grammar; the dialogue seems authentic also.

Have you ever read Judith James' "Libertine's Kiss?" It might appeal to you based on what I've read so far.

Hope you update soon!
faery tragedy chapter 1 . 1/31
Wonderful imagery. Just spot on. I could smell the gunpowder (or what I assume 17th century gunpowder smells like anyway...) and I've a soft spot for red-haired heroes.

Use commas to separate whom is being addressed at the clause is my one criticism.
MistressBlack852 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
soo well written! i love your descriptions and i can imagine it perfectly from how you've written it!

now it begins! lol

i'm exceptionally excited to read what happens next :)
PotoPerson chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Excellently written! The imagry is very vivid and its easy to see that the charachters have a lot of heart behind them. I eagerly await the next installment.

keep on writing! ;D
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is a great opening! I am so excited that someone is finally writign about the English Civil War - one of my favorite time periods in history!

By the way, "summary" is the correct spelling. But you're off to a great start!
MistressBlack852 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow what a great start! It's really captivated me and drawn me to the characters :)

Now I really want to know what happens next! haha :P

Great writing style btw :)