Reviews for Sprite
Sylvia SparrowTounge chapter 88 . 8/26/2019
Hi, I know this story was finished ages ago, but I’m so glad I found it! It was well-written and I’d been in a bit of a reading funk, but your story took me right out of it. I love how each character had their own distinctions and distinct personalities, which made up for the lack of reasons different characters liked each other (like the reasons Norah likes Breyan and Pup besides that they were available) (also bc that was the general flow of the story, and it probably wasn’t that important because it wasn’t in first person so it fit into that too). Thank you for writing this! I loved it!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 88 . 1/12/2018
This was super amazing! I hope you keep writing, cause you’re amazing at it!

At some points, the story did seem to rush a bit, but it was pretty well-paced most of the time! Great plot and development as well!
aynaarah chapter 88 . 12/31/2016
I don't know what to say.. this story was a surprise.. I am not sure how to describe it.. flowers and something impish put together, spiced innocence.. I got very, very attached to Neistah.. so when Norah took the light I missed especially him..

Full of praise and grateful for your story!
MejraThea chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I'm leaving my annual review. :) I read this a month or so ago, and enjoyed it again like I do every 6 months to a year. Again, I can't say how many time I have read this, but I know that I do read it at least once a year since my initial discovery of it. I recommend it to anyone and everyone, it is truly a joy.
Guest chapter 88 . 4/16/2015
This was amazing, I'm so glad my sister introduced me to this.
Its got an amazing world, and incredibly believable and strong characters.
I hope it gets all the success it deserves
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 88 . 4/12/2015
I am so glad I came across this story. It deserves a hell of a lot more reviews!

While I'll be honest and say that there were a few things I came across that could be bettered via editing, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read, and I loved the world, the consistency and the characters.

[I also find myself wishing that Norah had chosen Pup, but I understand her reasoning xD]
MejraThea chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Hello, again! I just read Sprite again, for what time it is I have lost count. If you were to publish this book physically, or in an e-book, I would buy it in a second. That's it this time, until I read it again in 6 months!
MejraThea chapter 87 . 2/1/2014
I have just finished reading this for the 4th time, and I still love it. I look forward to reading it asgain in a year!
MejraThea chapter 88 . 5/13/2013
So, I just retread Sprite for the second, or third?, time, and I love it more and more everytime. I just have one suggestion, when you ended it, after Norah and Breyan arrived in fairy, it would have been nice to hear her offer to make him a weave, 'when her hair is long enough.'
Artemis7337 chapter 88 . 2/26/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. I know I haven't reviewed for seventy chapters or so, but it was really a great ride and getting Sprite updates in my inbox was always a fun addition to my day. I loved every second of this story and I look forward to seeing any other stories you may write!
Ash chapter 66 . 12/4/2012
Hi, I've been following this story since half way through, and though I don't usually give reviews I just wanted to say that this is an awesome and imaginative story, and that I hope that you continue!
advertisement chapter 75 . 9/16/2012
READ THE PEARL OF POWER
ITS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
READ IT!
Listen and Fly chapter 72 . 8/12/2012
I am very sorry, but I have lost my interest in your story. It's a bit too slow paced for my taste. I really liked your beginning, because there is more action and activity going on. As it progressed however, it just got more and more bland. I do not mean to say that your writing is bad, for this story is one of the error-less ones, but you really need more actions and activities going on.

But good job on managing to sustain your story for so long. Most would have just given up already.

Cheers
Kat
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 38 . 9/21/2011
UPDATE! I'll yell it to you in your room if you don't update. ;D

Sprite reminds me of the drink: Sprite...
artemis7337 chapter 38 . 9/20/2011
Aww, poor Norah is lonely. That's so sad, but she's what? Thirteen? Worse things could happen at that age ;)

To the meat of the matter:

This chapter was pretty short, and seemed like a filler. I'm not sure what you're planning for the big meeting between Norah and Neistah, but the story is beginning to ramble in my opinion. The suspense held for a few chapters, but the near miss is far behind now and there is no climax/action in sight. The story is never dull, but things seem to be going slowly in the pacing department.

The bit about Patrick was a little strange. What's up with the clicking and dog stuff? Is he a werewolf? He seems like an interesting enough character, but I hope you'll explain why he's necessary to the plot.

Roselle is so cool. I love how good of a friend she is, but she's a bit of a ditz, to trust so blindly in her hope that Will and her can spend their lives together. It seems a bit early for family planning. Her character is bright and spunky though, and I really like it.

I liked the chapter, but it seemed like a filler and didn't have any real action. I hope Patrick will be explained, and we'll get some excitement, because, as I mentioned, the story has slowed down on the drama. Other than those points, I thought it was excellent and I can't wait for the next installment!