Reviews for Katarina
strawberryfruittart chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
This story is amazing! Please continue. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Just found this and I am really liking it. I hope that you update soon.
Princess of Chocolate chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Sarah,

The story is coming wonderfully! Have you written any new chapters or just edited the last couple?

I reread everything and I must say, I'm truly enjoying the suspense of whether or not Kitty while understand or how Fritz will convince her so!

Thanks,

Princess
witeaya chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
the summary sounds interesting soi put ur story on my alert list.

will read and review when it's completed.
Miss Peachy chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Oh goodness! I just love this story to peices! It is so rustic and sweet, and I just love Katarina. Fredrick sounds so handsome and amazing, I can't wait until the two finally tell each other how they feel.

I wish this was a romance book. Can't wait for the next update!
Maelys chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Oh I love this story, the character are so interesting and honest. They sound true to life.
abbiexcx1990x chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I like how it is progressing so far. It is certainly well written.

I hope your life settles down soon as you expand your family.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
im sory for your lost and good luck keep up with the story
marzmez chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your father in law and cousin. That boy will need lots of love and understanding.

As for your story and it "not" progressing I think you are being a little too hard on yourself. Your first four chapters were perfect for setting the scene and situation and right about now would be a good time to throw some kind of wrench in the works. It could start out seemingly inocuous and build to something really bad. Having an unknown family member would work good. Especially if it is a hansome, wicked relation with nefarious notions. (How do you like my dramatics?)If you need some help on knowing how to introduce a bad guy I would suggest reading a book or two by Marcia Lynn McClure (I think that's how you spell it). I just read a few of her books that I had from years back and they have helped me getting the juices flowing on my story. The ones I read are called "Dusty Britches" and "The Heavenly Surrender".

I hope everything works out with all your rearranging and the trasition ( that's not the word I want to say, but my two year old is whining at me at this particular moment. Guess I should go take care of him) with your cousin.

M.E.
marzmez chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Hi You!

So I finally had time to browse and found your story! I'm liking it. I love the way you describe the rooms and surroundings. I have found that a little difficult writing my story... almost like it wasn't really important, but you do a great job! I loved the kissing scene, it was perfect for a "first kiss" in their situation, especially considering he is an honorable man and honorable men do exactly that. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your story.

On a more personal note Congratulations on your pregnancy! I just found out that I am in the same condition. I haven't been horribly sick or tired yet, but I know it will come all too soon. Have you been taking anything for morning sickenss? My last pregnancy I came across a homeopathic call Nux Vomica that helped a lot.

Anyway, I hope all goes well for you!

Happy Writing!
MelikaCalva chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I am so sorry about all thats happened!

As for a re-write, how long do you want the book to be?

Right now I think it is along the size of a novella, but adding in more characters would help expand that. I like the story, and like that it's Christian...the hard part about that is writing real people into the story. Sometimes as we KNOW what is good and what is not it is tempting to have perfect characters, or Christian acceptable problems, but as we live in the world, sometimes we have worldly problems. Don't be afraid for the people in your story to fall, as long as they end up...being picked up again by God.

I will pray that your household transition goes smoothly. and whatever you decide to do when you rewrite, will be great i know it!

Kristine
TeddyBearHugs chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I'm sorry that you're going through a hard time right now and I send my condolenses. The story is great so far, so I really don't think it needs any editing. Kitty and Fritz's relationship is cute and adorable. I love it the way it is. Many the Lord help you through your hardships and take your time updating. We'll be waiting patiently :)

-TeddyBearHugs
Princess of Chocolate chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Ahh, dear Sarah. I'm praying for you, as well as your husband's father and cousin. I sincerely hope for the best for your family and send my condolences!

As for your baby, I send my congratulations! I was actually thinking about this story the other day and I decided your recent drought in updates was most likely due to the pregnancy... I was partially right, at least. :)

I hope everything works out!

Princess
Crazy.Kc chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Just started reading and its an interesting story, can't wait to read more.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
sosweet i love it plz update
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »