Reviews for Fear or No Fear
CoraSkye chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I didn't know which story you were talking about so I'm gonna review them both :)

HOLY CRAP THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD! don't make it a one shot! YOu should realy add on to it. I mean, its really good. :)
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
The way it was written was really cliff-hangery, you know?

But it certainly could have been ended better. It looks like an excerpt from a story.

But I liked whatever I read, that's for sure.

]
SomeRandomScribbles chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is quite interesting :) I like how your vampires are more viscious than the typical modern romantic vampire, and how you leave the reader wondering, with your main character, what is going to happen next :)

I think if you did continue this, I'd like to see the main character turn into a vampire but gradually - showing her struggles as she adjusted to this new life :)
wisedec4u chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I liked how you started off the story with action, letting the reader get a sense of the fear and urgency she is feeling from being pursued. I realize this is just a first draft so my biggest suggestion at this point is to give us more descriptions. The one you gave were somewhat generic and not really much to go on. The dialogue seemed a little stilted too. I can't really get a feel if these are modern day vampires or old world vampires in modern times. I also had no since of time or place. That is why the descriptions and dialogue will play such important part in this story. Even this will be a vampire romance, try to make it uniquely your own.
JackNoahKerr chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This read goes by fast! Which means it was good! Didn't feel like work at all, unlike most of the books I have to read for English class. XD I liked how it just ends there and is a snapshot kind of, so it has all the best part of vampire fics and none of the boring part! Awesome scene selection!

I'm listening to jpop as I read this and this combination feels so twisted, but so right. I don't know why. The beat of the music matches the beat of the story and it's cool. I also really like your writing style; simple, clean, and to the point, but you also notes the details through diction. It's just awesome writing; sorry not much concrit I can give because I see no flaws. ._. Yeah.
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I thought that vamp (Sage) was really sweet and protective of her, even though he didn't seem to know her! That was nice; I automatically liked Sage!

This actually could become a really nice full-length story. The ending seemed a bit abrupt, though. That was my only dislike. Great work, otherwise! (:

x mandy