Reviews for The Roman Slave
empiresofwater chapter 48 . 8/7
Wow, great chapter! Rhea Sylvia has a real, almost sinister power over Titus by taking advantage of him like that. Titus is such a great character, trying to find his place in a world which is a lot harsher than him!
empiresofwater chapter 47 . 6/10
What a tense chapter for poor Titus! I felt so sorry for him. I think you write him struggling with his identity and guise well in a pretty charged environment! I wonder what Castor and Pollux have in store for him ~
empiresofwater chapter 46 . 5/20
Oh, I just loved Rhea in this, making Titus doing everything she wanted but trying out different methods on him - a bit of brute force, then a sweeter more manipulative way. It’s interesting to see Titus’ transformation and his role in the villa.
empiresofwater chapter 45 . 3/6
Nice new chapter! I really like Titus and Castor and Pollux, although it seems they’ve got him into trouble again! I’ll send you the new colour picture of the cover photo soon by the way!
empiresofwater chapter 44 . 1/21
Oh this was great! I love Rhea’s power over Titus and how he is powerless to do anything but what she wants. I also want to know more about Castor and Pollux LOL!
empiresofwater chapter 43 . 11/1/2017
Oh I just loved the ending of this chapter! I can't wait to see where that goes lol! I love the arc of Titus having to disguise himself as a woman too.
empiresofwater chapter 42 . 8/9/2017
I loved the chapter title of this one! It really had a lot of different meanings. I also loved the disguise Titus tried out, and how Magnus wasn't fooled at all! My only criticism is that the events of the chapter seemed to go quite quickly, especially the tournament. But I'm excited to see how Titus will fit into his new 'role'!
empiresofwater chapter 41 . 5/1/2017
My favourite thing in this chapter was Rhea Sylvia calming sitting by as Marcus told her all about the horrible things in Rome. I could just picture that and I thought it summed up her kind of character really well! It's obvious that Marcus still has huge power over Titus as well, and Titus is tied to him! I'm excited to find out what happens with his conflicting interests and loyalties through the issue with Magnus!
heisperias chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
I'm legit in love with your writing I can't believe I haven't found this until just now! So excited to continue! :)
empiresofwater chapter 40 . 2/26/2017
I liked this! I how you showed two sides to Magnus' control of Titus - sensual and then forceful. It was interesting to see Rhea Sylvia's involvement too and her quick decision making! Another great chapter :)
empiresofwater chapter 39 . 1/25/2017
Going through that tribunal again must be tough for poor Titus! I wonder how that works out. My favourite thing about this chapter was how you brought in all the little details of Rome, like the triclinium and the temple of Vesta! That gave it a nice depth :)
empiresofwater chapter 38 . 12/28/2016
I really liked how you wrote the trial - it was very intense, and I felt sorry for poor Titus. I hope he can stay brave. And that was a nice cliffhanger! Great chapter c:
george S chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Delicious beginning. By all means keep up the good work.
empiresofwater chapter 37 . 11/25/2016
Oh, I'm excited about the trial! I want to see how Titus manoeuvres around that. The intrigue is fun to read about, and I feel sorry for Titus caught up in all of it! But I love the presence of Rhea Sylvie as well - so strong and brave!
empiresofwater chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
I liked this new chapter! The last paragraph was definitely my favourite - it summed up Titus' conflicting loyalties and desires, which I like to read about. And the description of his journey to Rome with the "warm and sticky evening' was very evocative! I could just imagine it. Nice new update :)
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »