Reviews for The Roman Slave
Panchaali chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Marcus Alba is a complicated man...

Titus does he started feeling for Marcus as well..just can't stop reading this story...

An awesome historical picture :)
Panchaali chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
He got the D. :O
Sadistic Bunny chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Woohoo update! :D
earthday chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Ah, poor Titus! But I'm sure there'll be some reason for Marcus' departure that he'll come to understand! Great chapter - again, I love the different aspects of Marcus and Titus' relationship you show and also lovely Titus himself! :)
YoungSongtress chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I like the way you portray the characters in your story and I'd appreciate it if you read and reviewed my story
Sadistic Bunny chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
E! :O Yaaaaaay -
Words can't describe how good this was. Eeeeh! :D
Sadistic Bunny
earthday chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Wow, what a great chapter! Marcus and Titus' chemistry was stunning in it! I love how they're so fit for each other, with Marcus understanding Titus so well. Can't wait to see what happens with the upcoming dance! :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sitting in a hospital clinic, waiting for my doctor to come in, and I decided to reread this story to help pass the time. Again, please update soon! I' to read what happens next.
Sadistic Bunny
chibilover28 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I fell in love with this story, man! I wish there are more Marcus and Titus scenes... ARGH! D:

Please don't end the story just yet. T.T I would love to see them get together in the end.

P.S.
Please read and review my story.
earthday chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
It's so great to see Marcus and Titus together again - and for them to still have loving feelings for each other. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Rufus after this as well. Did you say you're coming to the end of this story? Hoping for a happy ending to what has been a great one!
Sadistic Bunny chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I love, love, LOVE you for updating! This chapter was so good! And I hate, hate, HATE you for leaving with such a cliffhanger! :( Grrr...please update again soon, because I HAVE to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it ! i reallly like the first bit too if i were you i would go ahead on to chapter 2 ... well done :)
earthday chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing sooner! Great new chapter, as always! You manage to portray so many different sides to Titus and make him such an interesting character, while also showing great 'minor' characters as well. It'd be fab if you got this published - good luck!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »