Reviews for The Roman Slave
earthday chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Somehow missed reviewing the previous chapter to this one but I've caught up now! I love them - especially how Titus is trying to do what he thinks is right for himself and Marcus and Jurmama! I'll be really excited to read more about the trial Jurmama is on and see how that goes! And, through it all, Rhea Sylvia continues to be a great character, protecting and caring for Titus even when they disagree! Great update :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Ahhh the smell of an update *-* Me gusta mucho.
The ending is mysterious and leaves much to be conjectured. I can't wait for the next chapters to find out what these "high stakes" are, what happens to Jurmama, and how Marcus and Titus will get on. :)
Panchaali chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
a wonderful chapter...
Panchaali chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Marcus Alba is a complicated man...

Titus does he started feeling for Marcus as well..just can't stop reading this story...

An awesome historical picture :)
Panchaali chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
He got the D. :O
Sadistic Bunny chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Woohoo update! :D
earthday chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Ah, poor Titus! But I'm sure there'll be some reason for Marcus' departure that he'll come to understand! Great chapter - again, I love the different aspects of Marcus and Titus' relationship you show and also lovely Titus himself! :)
YoungSongtress chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I like the way you portray the characters in your story and I'd appreciate it if you read and reviewed my story
Sadistic Bunny chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
E! :O Yaaaaaay -
Words can't describe how good this was. Eeeeh! :D
earthday chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Wow, what a great chapter! Marcus and Titus' chemistry was stunning in it! I love how they're so fit for each other, with Marcus understanding Titus so well. Can't wait to see what happens with the upcoming dance! :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sitting in a hospital clinic, waiting for my doctor to come in, and I decided to reread this story to help pass the time. Again, please update soon! I' to read what happens next.
chibilover28 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I fell in love with this story, man! I wish there are more Marcus and Titus scenes... ARGH! D:

Please don't end the story just yet. T.T I would love to see them get together in the end.

P.S.
Please read and review my story.
earthday chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
It's so great to see Marcus and Titus together again - and for them to still have loving feelings for each other. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Rufus after this as well. Did you say you're coming to the end of this story? Hoping for a happy ending to what has been a great one!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »