Reviews for The Roman Slave
tstul006 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
This was a nice chapter. I wonder what Marcus's reason was for sending Titus to Rhea? I'm wondering if he's a good guy or a bad guy? Or maybe somewhere in between?
tstul006 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I think this is a very nice start. I'm intrigued and happy there are 26 chapters to read because I needed something to read... (you know so I can have a valid reason to procrastinate on my own writing. :))

I can't think of a complaint other than the quick scene change from when Titus was explaining about his uncle to the dinner table with Marcus. Other than that it all flowed quite nicely and was easy to follow.
earthday chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
So nice to see you've updated this fabulous story! I love its historic setting and the characters involved are so interesting. Oooh such an intriguing plot line with Titus sending Crassus the love letter. Nice to read about Rhea Sylvia as well - your female characters are so great :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
Ack! Oh no! I'm scared for Titus, I almost don't wanna keep reading...but I MUST. *-* Please update again soon! I wanna see how Crassus tries to explain himself (or if he just tries to blame it all on poor Titus) and how Marcus responds. Also...poor Jurmama :( I liked him. I don't want him to be convicted. AND POOR TITUS. THE ENTIRE STORY IS POOR TITUS. Seriously, every time something good happens, something bad happens almost immediately after. Kid can't catch a break.
earthday chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Somehow missed reviewing the previous chapter to this one but I've caught up now! I love them - especially how Titus is trying to do what he thinks is right for himself and Marcus and Jurmama! I'll be really excited to read more about the trial Jurmama is on and see how that goes! And, through it all, Rhea Sylvia continues to be a great character, protecting and caring for Titus even when they disagree! Great update :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Ahhh the smell of an update *-* Me gusta mucho.
The ending is mysterious and leaves much to be conjectured. I can't wait for the next chapters to find out what these "high stakes" are, what happens to Jurmama, and how Marcus and Titus will get on. :)
Panchaali chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
a wonderful chapter...
Panchaali chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Marcus Alba is a complicated man...

Titus does he started feeling for Marcus as well..just can't stop reading this story...

An awesome historical picture :)
Panchaali chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
He got the D. :O
Sadistic Bunny chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Woohoo update! :D
earthday chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Ah, poor Titus! But I'm sure there'll be some reason for Marcus' departure that he'll come to understand! Great chapter - again, I love the different aspects of Marcus and Titus' relationship you show and also lovely Titus himself! :)
YoungSongtress chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I like the way you portray the characters in your story and I'd appreciate it if you read and reviewed my story
Sadistic Bunny chapter 22 . 5/6/2013