Reviews for The Roman Slave
Sadistic Bunny chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Ahhh the smell of an update *-* Me gusta mucho.
The ending is mysterious and leaves much to be conjectured. I can't wait for the next chapters to find out what these "high stakes" are, what happens to Jurmama, and how Marcus and Titus will get on. :)
Panchaali chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
a wonderful chapter...
Panchaali chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Marcus Alba is a complicated man...

Titus does he started feeling for Marcus as well..just can't stop reading this story...

An awesome historical picture :)
Panchaali chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
He got the D. :O
Sadistic Bunny chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Woohoo update! :D
earthday chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Ah, poor Titus! But I'm sure there'll be some reason for Marcus' departure that he'll come to understand! Great chapter - again, I love the different aspects of Marcus and Titus' relationship you show and also lovely Titus himself! :)
YoungSongtress chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I like the way you portray the characters in your story and I'd appreciate it if you read and reviewed my story
Sadistic Bunny chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
E! :O Yaaaaaay -
Words can't describe how good this was. Eeeeh! :D
earthday chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Wow, what a great chapter! Marcus and Titus' chemistry was stunning in it! I love how they're so fit for each other, with Marcus understanding Titus so well. Can't wait to see what happens with the upcoming dance! :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sitting in a hospital clinic, waiting for my doctor to come in, and I decided to reread this story to help pass the time. Again, please update soon! I' to read what happens next.
chibilover28 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I fell in love with this story, man! I wish there are more Marcus and Titus scenes... ARGH! D:

Please don't end the story just yet. T.T I would love to see them get together in the end.

P.S.
Please read and review my story.
earthday chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
It's so great to see Marcus and Titus together again - and for them to still have loving feelings for each other. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Rufus after this as well. Did you say you're coming to the end of this story? Hoping for a happy ending to what has been a great one!
Sadistic Bunny chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I love, love, LOVE you for updating! This chapter was so good! And I hate, hate, HATE you for leaving with such a cliffhanger! :( Grrr...please update again soon, because I HAVE to know what happens next!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »