Reviews for The Roman Slave
Sadistic Bunny chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Hehe, caught it the day you updated! :D
I can sense that the story is coming to a close, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out for Titus and Marcus and everyone else. Poor little Titus, I want to huggle him. ;_;
A chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
I like the story, but where is rest.?.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
UPDATE :O :O :O :O :O
I really need to start using the Story Alert function (I dunno why I don't) because chapter 19 has been up for almost a week before I knew you'd updated. :(
But anyway, this was a great chapter. Short, but good. I hope that a short chapter means a quicker update? ;) I really, really, really can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see how Titus and Jurmama get away from Rufus Rubio and back to Marcus (maybe they escape, or maybe M arcus rides in like the hero and saves them? *fingers crossed*).
Keep it up! :)
earthday chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
Great new chapter! You portray Rufus so well as such a nasty character and Titus so repelled by him but knowing he must stick by him. I hope Titus and Marcus will be able to meet each other again soon!
Historicalbookworm chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Pretty good so far!
Namescott chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
OMG ...! I fall in love with the story ! It's Amazing ! Reminds me of how could a life be so cruel !
Anon et Nymous chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Salve! You updated! Awesome! xD I've been looking forward to another chapter and its been delivered! Sanity isnt lost! lol. But now for another wait - sigh- but it will be worth it. Cant wait!
Sadistic Bunny chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Woohoo! An update! :D Sorry it's taking me so long to respond, but I don't have internet at my house for my laptop and it's so hard to type a nice long review/response on my phone.
ANYWAY
Again with a cliffhanger! I just got over the cliffy from the last chapter, and now I have to fret over the one at the end of this chapter! :P I can't wait for chapter 19, of course.
Oh, and in response to a DM you sent me that I just realized I never got around to answering: you asked me what the term "ship" meant when I said I shipped Marcus and Titus. Ship means I want them to be a pairing, or end up together. So...yeah :) I'm ready for some fluffy and/or sexy slash! Hahahaha.
earthday chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Great new chapter! What a cliffhanger at the end! I can't wait to see what happens to Titus and if he gets to see Marcus again (I hope he does! I really want to see how that turns out!). Again, I want to congratulate you on your ability to describe situations and people. You do it so simply yet effectively and it really gives a fantastic feel :)
Innocent Imperfection chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Yes! A new chapter! However short...
Familiarity is good... unless it's someone who hates you... or whom you hate, depending. The feeling could very well be mutual.
Ta!
-I2
earthday chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Oh poor Titus! This was such an emotive chapter and I felt so bad for him in it. I hope he manages to find himself out of this one safely. The ending was very mysterious too - I'll be interested to see how this develops.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Holy freaking tacos.
I'm in love with this story.
I feel so bad for Titus :( But I can't stop reading because I have to know what happens to him. I want him and Marcus to end up together so bad. I SHIP THEM SO HARD IT'S PAINFUL.
earthday chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I love Marcus' character in this chapter - passionate and strong but at the same time, caring and worried about Titus. You can bring out such depth in such a short amount of words! :) And I don't know if I've already mentioned this but it really feels like it is set in ancient Rome - I don't know all that much about the period but the attention to detail really brings it out. Did you have to do a lot of research in order to do this?
Innocent Imperfection chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Oh, hey! A new chapter! (Whaddaya know... haha)
Well, this is getting interesting. I'm rather interested to know what's coming next.
But aren't I always?
-I2
earthday chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
I don't think I left a review for Chapter 14 so I'll start by saying that that chapter was great as well! I like how Titus' character is always developing and now he's more feisty, maybe, than before - however, I like the element of him that is still naive and that makes his situation with Rufus even more dangerous (for him!) I think! And now he's really in trouble with Rufus - I can't wait to see how Marcus responds to this! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »