Reviews for The Roman Slave
Sadistic Bunny chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I love, love, LOVE you for updating! This chapter was so good! And I hate, hate, HATE you for leaving with such a cliffhanger! :( Grrr...please update again soon, because I HAVE to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it ! i reallly like the first bit too if i were you i would go ahead on to chapter 2 ... well done :)
earthday chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing sooner! Great new chapter, as always! You manage to portray so many different sides to Titus and make him such an interesting character, while also showing great 'minor' characters as well. It'd be fab if you got this published - good luck!
mythopoet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
no ginger.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Hehe, caught it the day you updated! :D
I can sense that the story is coming to a close, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out for Titus and Marcus and everyone else. Poor little Titus, I want to huggle him. ;_;
A chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
I like the story, but where is rest.?.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
I really need to start using the Story Alert function (I dunno why I don't) because chapter 19 has been up for almost a week before I knew you'd updated. :(
But anyway, this was a great chapter. Short, but good. I hope that a short chapter means a quicker update? ;) I really, really, really can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see how Titus and Jurmama get away from Rufus Rubio and back to Marcus (maybe they escape, or maybe M arcus rides in like the hero and saves them? *fingers crossed*).
Keep it up! :)
earthday chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
Great new chapter! You portray Rufus so well as such a nasty character and Titus so repelled by him but knowing he must stick by him. I hope Titus and Marcus will be able to meet each other again soon!
Historicalbookworm chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Pretty good so far!
Namescott chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
OMG ...! I fall in love with the story ! It's Amazing ! Reminds me of how could a life be so cruel !
Anon et Nymous chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Salve! You updated! Awesome! xD I've been looking forward to another chapter and its been delivered! Sanity isnt lost! lol. But now for another wait - sigh- but it will be worth it. Cant wait!
Sadistic Bunny chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Woohoo! An update! :D Sorry it's taking me so long to respond, but I don't have internet at my house for my laptop and it's so hard to type a nice long review/response on my phone.
Again with a cliffhanger! I just got over the cliffy from the last chapter, and now I have to fret over the one at the end of this chapter! :P I can't wait for chapter 19, of course.
Oh, and in response to a DM you sent me that I just realized I never got around to answering: you asked me what the term "ship" meant when I said I shipped Marcus and Titus. Ship means I want them to be a pairing, or end up together. So...yeah :) I'm ready for some fluffy and/or sexy slash! Hahahaha.
earthday chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Great new chapter! What a cliffhanger at the end! I can't wait to see what happens to Titus and if he gets to see Marcus again (I hope he does! I really want to see how that turns out!). Again, I want to congratulate you on your ability to describe situations and people. You do it so simply yet effectively and it really gives a fantastic feel :)
Innocent Imperfection chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Yes! A new chapter! However short...
Familiarity is good... unless it's someone who hates you... or whom you hate, depending. The feeling could very well be mutual.
earthday chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Oh poor Titus! This was such an emotive chapter and I felt so bad for him in it. I hope he manages to find himself out of this one safely. The ending was very mysterious too - I'll be interested to see how this develops.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »