Reviews for The Roman Slave
YoungSongtress chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I like the way you portray the characters in your story and I'd appreciate it if you read and reviewed my story
Sadistic Bunny chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
E! :O Yaaaaaay -
Words can't describe how good this was. Eeeeh! :D
earthday chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Wow, what a great chapter! Marcus and Titus' chemistry was stunning in it! I love how they're so fit for each other, with Marcus understanding Titus so well. Can't wait to see what happens with the upcoming dance! :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sitting in a hospital clinic, waiting for my doctor to come in, and I decided to reread this story to help pass the time. Again, please update soon! I' to read what happens next.
chibilover28 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I fell in love with this story, man! I wish there are more Marcus and Titus scenes... ARGH! D:

Please don't end the story just yet. T.T I would love to see them get together in the end.

P.S.
Please read and review my story.
earthday chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
It's so great to see Marcus and Titus together again - and for them to still have loving feelings for each other. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Rufus after this as well. Did you say you're coming to the end of this story? Hoping for a happy ending to what has been a great one!
Sadistic Bunny chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I love, love, LOVE you for updating! This chapter was so good! And I hate, hate, HATE you for leaving with such a cliffhanger! :( Grrr...please update again soon, because I HAVE to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it ! i reallly like the first bit too if i were you i would go ahead on to chapter 2 ... well done :)
earthday chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing sooner! Great new chapter, as always! You manage to portray so many different sides to Titus and make him such an interesting character, while also showing great 'minor' characters as well. It'd be fab if you got this published - good luck!
mythopoet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
no ginger.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Hehe, caught it the day you updated! :D
I can sense that the story is coming to a close, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out for Titus and Marcus and everyone else. Poor little Titus, I want to huggle him. ;_;
A chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
I like the story, but where is rest.?.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
UPDATE :O :O :O :O :O
I really need to start using the Story Alert function (I dunno why I don't) because chapter 19 has been up for almost a week before I knew you'd updated. :(
But anyway, this was a great chapter. Short, but good. I hope that a short chapter means a quicker update? ;) I really, really, really can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see how Titus and Jurmama get away from Rufus Rubio and back to Marcus (maybe they escape, or maybe M arcus rides in like the hero and saves them? *fingers crossed*).
Keep it up! :)
earthday chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
Great new chapter! You portray Rufus so well as such a nasty character and Titus so repelled by him but knowing he must stick by him. I hope Titus and Marcus will be able to meet each other again soon!
Historicalbookworm chapter 2 . 11/10/2012