Reviews for Faith
Edalene Athene chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is really well done. The words are powerful and thought proviking and the way you tie it up at the end with the rhetorical questions is pretty close to perfect. The only thing that really detracts from this is the couple of spelling errors. Otherwise, I loved it.
disrhythmic chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I really like the message here... it's something I've pondered as well. I like the pacing, too. Rhythmic, hypnotic. I really enjoyed this. :)
aBlackRainbow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow. that was really powerful. Amazing job. Keep on writing, you're really good.I'm going along with the win win thing, in case you didnt guess. But I'm super glad I did, other wise I may not have stumbled upon this.
A Fire Rose chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
As I said with one of your stories, you have an amazing gift for rhyme and rhythm. Most poets can't touch what you accomplished here with those. I might come back and read it a second time to consider the content more, but as far as a surface impression goes, it was fun to read!
Metaright chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
An excellent poem with a good objective point of view.
Jesus' Kid chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great poem! It's hard sometimes to figure out just what faith is, isn't it? Is is just a security "blankee," or is it the truth? Is is just made up to make people feel secure, or is it directed by God? Well, praise the Lord, I can say that faith is not wishful thinking, but that the only way to be saved, faith in Jesus, is true! How do I know? I have decided to follow Jesus, and I have been changed by it. He has changed my heart! Once again, great job!
dreamweaver88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This a really deep meaning and paints a great picture of sorrow and loneliness great work.