Reviews for The Devil's Own
Dragonlord66 chapter 35 . 4/13
I've really enjoyed this story, and hope that you can write a sequel to it at some point in the future. I also much preferred it over the deal with the devil, but that's probably because it was less squikky.
PoshKimberlee chapter 4 . 4/4
If I was amber I wouldn't have given up my soul for no Laurie fohhhhh she warned her plenty of times . You reap what you soe . Astroth or w.e is vicious he really stomped Jane out
FamishedNight chapter 35 . 3/17
Awesome love it!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 35 . 1/10
This is my Fav story on here Asteroth/Amber where great! I'm a picky reader but you are so talented that i have read this story severel times now and its always amazing! While im waiting for my next instalment of Sherrilyn Kenyon or Christine Feehan hardbacks to come out i like reading storys here and the World/Characters you have created are just as good! If you ever get published please post it here because i would defo buy it! I cant wait for you to finish Abbadon/Zoe part2 i hope there's mention of how these 2 are aswell as the rest of the demons, and im rooting for a H.E.A for Abbadon/Zoe too!
mrowe454 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
I love it if u don't mind me asking you will there be another one when the demon and amber meet up again like the other one deal with the devil 2? But overall I really love it!
PaintedPicture chapter 35 . 9/13/2013
okay! So... Wow... Maybe it has something to do with demon lords that start with A. Abaddon was nowhere near as emotional as Astaroth and he wasn't as stubborn. A bittersweet romance, I can't help but think of Pride and prejudice, two people separated by their love because of the two different worlds they come from. My goodness... He really did love her didn't he? It was an amazing story. I couldn't help but want to yell and scream at Uriel. And the session between Zoe and Amber? I laughed so much! And! When I read about their reactions. Poor Abaddon is more emotional than he lets on, what a pineapple, hard and spiked and annoying on the outside but sweet and soft and amazing on the inside! I loved the story, it was great, is Astaroth going to show up in deal with devil II?
augmentedDREAMS chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
So I assume there's going to be a sequel? :D
beastfacemcthundertail chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
I started reading hours ago, and havent stopped... Love it, I am going to look at your profile for more good stuff to read!
Lovelis chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
OMG I love this story, and also including 'Deal with the Devil'

Please write a 3rd story and bring back your characters like... Abaddon, Astaroth, Zoe, Amber, and especially Incubus. I thought about how awesome it will be to have your story with all your characters in it at once.

Make your stories a trilogy about Demon Lords or something.
ChrnoDude chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Wow that was messed up, but its funny how happy he is when he is with her.
FinnlandGirl chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
Will there be another story? I can't wait!
ChrnoDude chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I love how much of a backbone this girl has, back talkin to a big bad demon. haha
Brat Face chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
*cries* I hate you! That's not at all a semi happy ending its a full blown unhappy ending! God! I am balling my eyes out I hate you! Lol gosh!
Brat Face chapter 34 . 10/16/2012