Reviews for The Devil's Own
Guest chapter 35 . 12/29/2015
Holy shit this story was really good and I am about to check your profile for a sequel, hope you made one! Killed me near the end, but I am glad I kept reading.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
I kinda hate you now
Guest chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
Fuck you Kipring for messing with my ship you ballsack
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
Holy shit finally they were practically eye fucking each other every time they met it was about time they did it for real
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
But why
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
HA YES
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Can't wait for Astaroth to start having feelings for Amber that will be fucking hilarious (if it even does happen)
Dark Cyborg chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
It's different...
Hamied's horn though, like Yusuf Hamied the scientist?
PsychoticGrins chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Ahh.. Astaroth is actually a female demon.

But wonderful story! I adore all of yours :)
hannaxD chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
Ohmyhh.. This is one sinfully good story.. I felt fear picturing the horror scenes, and at the same time through the way you soun things, I couldn't bring myself to dislike Astaroth.. He was such a charming anti-hero, ahha! Not even charming to me as a female (as I read, it was with a mix of love and hate.. I was loving the drama and the sprinkle of romance, but I hated Aster's atitude.., but I was on Amber' side, if she liked him, so did I lol)
Props for the depth of your characters,
I really enjoyed reading your story, so don't mind if I shamelessly stalk your profile in search of more goodies..
Hanna.
Dragonlord66 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
I've really enjoyed this story, and hope that you can write a sequel to it at some point in the future. I also much preferred it over the deal with the devil, but that's probably because it was less squikky.
PoshKimberlee chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
If I was amber I wouldn't have given up my soul for no Laurie fohhhhh she warned her plenty of times . You reap what you soe . Astroth or w.e is vicious he really stomped Jane out
FamishedNight chapter 35 . 3/17/2014
Awesome love it!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 35 . 1/10/2014
This is my Fav story on here Asteroth/Amber where great! I'm a picky reader but you are so talented that i have read this story severel times now and its always amazing! While im waiting for my next instalment of Sherrilyn Kenyon or Christine Feehan hardbacks to come out i like reading storys here and the World/Characters you have created are just as good! If you ever get published please post it here because i would defo buy it! I cant wait for you to finish Abbadon/Zoe part2 i hope there's mention of how these 2 are aswell as the rest of the demons, and im rooting for a H.E.A for Abbadon/Zoe too!
mrowe454 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
I love it if u don't mind me asking you will there be another one when the demon and amber meet up again like the other one deal with the devil 2? But overall I really love it!
360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »