Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
SamaraL chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I came across this short story today and honestly, the fact that he was Russian picked my interest. As I read through it, I began to be frustrated - this is not true for Russia, don't you know anything! So I was quite happy to see your notes at the end (I wish you posted it in the beginning to save me distraction from the actual story). I got to say, somehow I knew right away that it was based on a real story.
It's written well and I liked how simple and genuine it sounded. I could relate and could believe everything the characters did.
ebs12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
it was a very sweet story and i really liked it but i would have liked to know what happened to carrie and if she received the letter e.t.c.
Cheshire.Stripes chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was amazing.

And if it was your true story, then I'm glad you got such a happy ending.

-Dark.
Pione chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really really liked this. I like how simple and straightforward your narration is.

I noticed that some of the details in your stories overlap. You must have had interesting experiences with strangers in New York then. :)

I can't wait to read more of your works!
luvsummer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It's a true story? That's so cool! I really liked this one-shot. I'm curious though, what happened with Carrie? Did she ever get that note?
Salamandair chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love this story. I would've liked to have known their names, but other than that, I think you did a great job.
myxe chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Too long? Nah. I actually really liked the premise of this. Also, I'm not even sure what their names are. Did you even mention them? And the ending was really good. Kind of expected, but nevertheless a warm and fuzzy ending to a warm and fuzzy story. Again, I really liked this. Great job!
Kate chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
great story! :)
would you if you could chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is so cute! Did it happen to you? Because you said it was a true story an' all . . .

Oohh, and Russians are slightly mroe tanned - I think. From the books that I've read set in Russia - not a sappy as it seems - I think they're tanned. But I could just be mixing assosating it with mild eastern Europe - Trukey and places near there, I think.

Sorry, I ramble quite a lot. :D

Back to my original point . . . this was really good. Written quite perfectly, getting in just the amount of details. And it's a true story - that just makes it so much more awesome and romantic :)

- Meegss