Reviews for Mint Allergies
Jess chapter 1 . 1/14
This story is just too cute :-)
Margatini chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is so cute!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love it! Quirky yet simple love story! One thing - when was this story set? Only the lotr films only came out like 12 years ago therefore I doubt her parents were watching the film when they named her, more like just read the book?
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i think i am in love ;) wid d stry..its uber cute just it shuld have been slight long..:) neverless brillaint job 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I found this story on A Drop of Romeo and it was very well written and simple, nothing dramatic or overly drawn out which I like a lot. It's very simple and sweet and the characters brought a smile to my face. Very original idea especially the allergies and it was nice to see a slightly geeky guy and girl featured. Great job!
72898 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was really good! I wish it had more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I'm so glad I found this story through castiel89 and A Drop of Romeo. It's different from other romantic one shots in its plot and characters. I was smiling at how Seth remembered Fred and smiling even wider when I read his note. I'll be checking your page in case you ever decide to continue the story
Letters97 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
AWWW! that was so cute(: you HAVE to add a sequel!
Lisbeth Waters chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aww! That's so cute! Loved it :)
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I can't remember if I reviewed this already or not, but I must say the nerd cliche is right up my alley. In fact, it IS my alley. _ Seth sounds ridiculously adorable and Fred (what an unfortunate name lol) was hilarious. I was grinning from start to finish!
andieanne chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awwww. Please do continue. :)
Pione chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was really funny and well-written! Off to read your other works! :)
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So cute!
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
ahh, love it! Clever idea.

Really liked the characters as well. :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aww, I thought that was really really cute! It's a very refreshing read; to me, at least. It wasn't too long, but not too short either. Just nice. :D I like the story you had going too. Original. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »