Reviews for Ivory
Reader X Anon chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
I was looking for this story everywhere. I remember reading it years ago so I googled Ivory Fictionpress and what do ya know, first story to pop up! It must be fate! X3 I really hope this long hiatus on this awesome story means you're getting it published! ;3
Wonderful read with wonderful characters.
We all hope to hear more from you soon!
A chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
So this is a really great story and you so need to update it soon!
Cat chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
So is this story just on hiatus or are you not planning to finish it? I love this story and have come back to it a couple of times but if you don't plan to finish it just add a last chapter saying so. If you are just on a hiatus put it on the story summery so we all know what is up please.
Prodigee123 chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
This is good
Prodigee123 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
This is really good)
helzyeah chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
oh my goodness. i love this so hard. i read it all in a day. didnt stop. seriously. keeeeeeeeepppp updating. its for my sanity.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
didnt you havd another story about a rare creature, half shifter half vampire? what happened to it?
smurf-love chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
im so happy cayden's alright, and i cant wait to read the rest
thecurious chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
I love this story cant wait for more btw french is my first language and i noticed minor mistakes but it was still great
Cory chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Love this story! Another great chapter .
Kara P chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
My goodness this story is amazing! I love it! And I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
chicagobabe chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Woah! Love it! This story kept me up all night! Beautiful. Cannot wait for the next update (:
monkeyface1 chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Ah so freakin happy now but at the same time i feel bad for arnaud..:( anyways this chapter is so good! thank you so much for updating! as always ill be waiting for the next!
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
ahhhhh b4 i forget anything i shall put my thoughts into point form haha

1. in the beginning ivory had a book with her that she felt was very important...she had to keep it with her...will that book be making an appearence again? i do not recall it ever being explained.

2. ummmm the vivian name...i think u need to look that part over. is it the kids name or the mothers name?

well thats all i can think of. it was a really sweet chapter. great development.

take care!
Smurf-Love chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
so exciting the action is still so great i love it. i cant wait to see she shes going to do once she meets her real father
268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »