Reviews for Anzen Hostel
twilightserius chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Well damn I hope the little angel grows stronger. Poor Neil is solo gonna end up uke cause he wouldn't risk hurt in the angel to much the first time. Keep going
ThePotterFreak chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
With this story it is always worth the wait. I love it.
Thank you for updating. Can't wait to read more!
Flower Petal of Love chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Read this all in one sitting. Great characters, wonderful pacing, and tasteful intimate scenes. Glad to hear that your resolution is to write more this year. Can't wait to see how this ends!
ThePotterFreak chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Just wanted to ask if you are still writing this story - I love it, and it's my absolute favourite here. I don't want you to stress over it or anything, and I think you should take all the time you need, I just wanted to make sure you haven't abandoned it. I really think it's a beautiful and interesting and very origional story - I love the universe you created. And I absolutely love Sonn and Nile, not to mention their (forbidden) relationship.
Hoping to hear from you fairly soon,

PS: Sorry I am writing this as a review for chapter 8, but apparantly you can't review the same chapter twice, and I already reviewed chapter 9 and 10.
Handsome Devil chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
This is an amazing story! I love angel and demon stories usually but gosh, I couldn't get enough of this one! I love Nile *_* and the way he's made Sonn. It's so sweet, especially the roof scene which showed he was not just about getting in Sonn's pants. He was fine with just touching him even with the pain ;_; so cute.

Anyway. I'm waiting for shit to go down haha. Sonn can do this! And so can Arvind & Naida! Can't wait for an update, I haven't checked when you last updated but I'm hoping it wasn't a long time ago D:

Also I am very surprise at how little reviews you've gotten! It really does not make sense for such an amazing story! I would expect hundreds. Usually I'm too lazy to make reviews but I just had to for this.

Please update soon (Ps: I apologize for how incoherent this review must be, I'm half asleep).
ThePotterFreak chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I love this story. I have no idea how you came up with this, but it's so good, beatiful and original! And very well written :-)

Can't wait to read more!

someone chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Nice. I hope there'll be more Sonn-Nile bonding time to come.
someone chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Nice chapter. The story is progressing at a good pace and the turn of events are interesting enough to keep me hooked.
someone chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Loved the ending. Very cute!
someone chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I love Sonn and Nile's interaction. Is the demon showing attention there? :) please, more fluff!
someone chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
oooh interesting concept you have here
Hellen chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
No sabía que habías actualizado. Me voy a leer!
Kerabel chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Good chapter!

So we have a vampire and a mermaid too! Interesting!:D

And that cliffhanger with Sonn passing out and Nile being... worried? :D hehe
Kerabel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Perfect begining of the story. As I told you in FB I'm not very into angels and demons stories but this one has caught my attention so: good job!

Very nice writting. It flows perfectly and it's not full of descrptions wich I consider it's a good thing. You go straight to the point and just describe what it has to be described letting the rest to the imagination.

I like very much your style, pretty much like mine ;D

It's soon to say but I think I'm going to like Nile XD. And that hostel and it's inhabitants... so mysterious!
EmeraldReporter chapter 9 . 3/25/2012

What a cliffhanger!

Please tell us that Dorhel gave Nile, "Silent Permission" in the end...

That would be nice.