Reviews for It's A Hard Knock Life
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! SO GLAD YOU UPDATED
Teenytiny111 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I'm glad Mackenzie is starting to show some understanding of what is going to happen. I also like how Kyle is still very protective of her as well as trying to shield her from any discomfort or pain she may experience at his hand. Beautifully written (as always) which plenty of detail and description.

Good Job!
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I really really really wish you would update this. I seem to have fallen in love with it! :)
Teenytiny111 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Exellent. This chapter was interesting and very well written and your writing has greatly improved since the beginning of the story. Your characters are developing nicely but at the same time prehaps a little slowly? I re-read chapter 1 and had a few thoughts about Mackenzie but I will wait and see how she develops further into the story.

Good job!

Anehalia chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
whmm, I wonder what what will happen now. Poor girl. Nice chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Teenytiny111 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Excellent. We're starting to see who Kyle is and I'm curious about how this story will develop and if any issues arise... Brilliant chapter though :)

Anehalia chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
This is an interesting story, and I definitely think you should continue. Don't read back over it till your done, because your writing will improve as you go. I see a lot of potential in your writing, and already I see it improving. The first chapter wasn't great, but the further in I read, the better it becomes. There are still a lot of typos and grammatical errors, but like I have said before, don't read over it, or it will depress you. Personally, I only stories I haven't proof read because people don't steel stories with bad grammar and lots of typos.
Teenytiny111 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
This is excellent -you've really captured the historical period well and I love how you've portrayed the characters.

Good Job!

Moonlite Star chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
interesting interruption of events. looks like things will speed up from here?
Moonlite Star chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
once things get going, the story progresses at a good pace. not too fast, but not too slow. characters are also developing slowly as the story goes on, which is good.
Moonlite Star chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
this chapter does a good job in progressing the storyline. it establishes a good foundation for the characters and kind of helps clarify some of the inconsistencies in the previous chapters.
Moonlite Star chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
it's a bit unclear how much mackenzie knows about what she is expected to do. In some sentences, it seems quite clear she knows the general idea of what is expected of her. yet in other cases, she seems surprised by the circumstances, such as the single bed. this combination makes this chapter a bit...imbalanced, in my opinion. and her near immediate trust of kyle seems sudden, almost too quick to be realistic, given her life of troubles. just my opinion though. something to think about, perhaps.
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this chapter seems a bit brief. If you added a bit more to help set up the story, maybe talk a bit more about the character's background, it would help develop the story more.