Reviews for The Guide For Guys
Soonafter100 chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
No It can't be like that he has to live, with that I move to the next story, the sequel!...he better live!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
NO! DESMOND :'( :'( :'( :'(

and aww the story's over :(

im gonna go and read ur sequel now :)

ur amazing
RonieLove chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
this was such an amazing storyy. i loved everything. i love to write myself but its not nearly as good as yurs. i cant wait forr the sequel to come out. i cant wait to discover wht happens within this one yearr.

so as a fan, this was great. Any advice for me as a writer? Anyways, continue the greaat workk!
fatimm chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Wow, such a sad ending. Looking forward to the sequel xoxo
E.Nelson chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
Tragic ): *tear*

Absolutely amazing story, and I'm so glad that you're writing a sequel to it!
Myst C chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
NO! he better not die! he better survive omygosh i cant believ i voted for a trgic ending well either way your an amazing write I still hope you change things around in the sequel and he survives because its desmond and he needs to survive!...that was so sad I actually cried...wow...just amazing story i cant believe its over i cant wait for the sequel. keep writing! cause your amazing at it!
Wordsmith49 chapter 24 . 3/5/2011

How could you do this to me?

DESMOND CAN'T DIE.

But I knew Casey would do that. Jerk.

NO! DESMOND D:
lovebug101 chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
OMG! *SOB SOB* Desmond just can't die its like an unwritten law

! Also Thank-You for puting me at the end of the story it makes me feel good!
broken-pixie chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
NO! Poor Desmond! Only a year to live? How awful. It must be a pretty scary thought. Can't wait for the sequel! _
jeanannette chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
I cried. what a sad ending. i hope that you will both give them hope in your next sequel. and pls. dont let desmond die. let them give a second chance of happiness.
Halleeee chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Let me start with saying, it's hard to make me cry.

Let me end with saying, you made it happen.

CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Oh my GOD! That was... HORRIBLE! (awesome from a writer's view point) Ugh. Well that sucks. Cant wait for the sequel.
Reve4ever chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
aw, sad ending, and really I thought it was a great and dramatic story, I loved reading it, and I wasn't expecting an ending like that, and it makes me wonder what would happen next? Thank you very much for spending you time on such a beautiful story.
Aamna chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
:'( GORGEOUS GUY SAY WHAT? Only one year! This was SO sad... but I hope him and Michelle get through, and spend their time wisely.

Um... Everything you mentioned in your authors note is fine, except that sometimes spelling isn't correct... but i guess thats just spell check.

I don't even think that love is a strong enough word for how much i LOVED your story. I will always be PRODESMOND! Update soon :)
Hoor-al-Ayn chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Oh please don't make him die! The story is great except the ending. PLEASE!

I can't wait for the sequel. Good luck!

xo, MarilynSwan