Reviews for The Guide For Guys
Ivix chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
Yep, I saw it coming... Well I usually love happy endungs but if you are doing a sequel I'm not sure of what to expect
Myst C chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
wow...this was amazing. i cant believe he has cancer i hope he survives though. you actually made me kind of tear up. i didnt cry but i was very close to that. this was so beautiful i loved it i cant believ its over though...that makes me sad, but now i cant wait for the sequel its going to be amazing too i can tell. poor desmond atleast he has her and they're together, they're an amazing couple. keep writing because you did great on this story!
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
Wow, was not expecting that. Not at all. I guessed Desmond's actions had to do with his sister, I was pretty assured of that. But I did not even begin to think that Desmond might have cancer too...

Great chapter! Please update soon!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
aw desmond has cancer too? :'(

lilly ... i miss her :(

and desmond chelle
MITCHIESHANELUVR124 chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
nice! love this chapter! please finish up!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
OMG Michelle and Desmond ... FINALLY! :D

and i knew there was something wrong with Casey...but with Megan? :O

it was a long and good chapter, thank you :D

and please update with the majour cliffhanger :D
SeedSong chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
LUVED the chapter! I know, I wasn't the biggest Desmond fan in the world, in fact, I thought he was a pig, but after what Casey did to Michelle, I had to switch over to Desmond. What he did for Michelle was so sweet, it made me cry. I cried when I found out what Casey did to Michelle, too, but that wasn't my fault. It was just so sad! And, to answer your question, I would luve it if you ended the story with a major cliffhanger. That would cause me to have some creative dreams! :D Can't wait for the next chapter! Two thumbs up!
Dramatic Rose714 chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
Major Cliffhanger please! I'm so glad you're doing a sequel, also. The description in this chapter was phenomenal, and very vivd. This has to be one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, chapter in the story. So, that being said... Update soon, please! :)
Brightheart chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
no tragedy. i would love another sequel. these two are so cute together. and megan and her boyfriend- they're both weirdos (i am not going to curse online)
EverafterDemigodGallagherCahil chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
AW! I almost cried. STUPID CASEY! STUPIDER MEAGAN!
Brightheart chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
michelle and desmond should be together. plz.
E.Nelson chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
I think that I would rather have a major cliff hanger, rather than having it end in the next chapter :) And of course you need to write a sequel to this! :D

I liked this chapter; when she found out Megan was with Casey, I could really feel the emotion, if that doesn't sound too weird. I dunno how to explain it, lol.

But anyway, amazing chapter! Keep up the good work! :D
E.Nelson chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
It definitely was NOT poorly written! I liked it a lot, so keep up the good work :)
Aamna chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
PRODESMOND! I LOVE HIM!
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
Tragic. Hands down (; It was very sweet! I knew Casey was a jerk!
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »