Reviews for The Guide For Guys
kcmyers chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Awwwww :) the little kid versions are so sweet. I can't help but think Meagan is innocent... she doesn't seem like the type to betray Michele...
kcmyers chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
awwww:) they're adorable togather. I feel awful for him knowing his sister died.
kcmyers chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
So she finally admits to herself that she loves him :) Can't wait to see what happens next
Removed 2457 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
nice. hit the door with her face, done that a few times :)
Removed 2457 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
whoa, he's layin' on the work thick! let's see how this goes...
Removed 2457 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Great stuff :)
Removed 2457 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh no... yhis could be bad,... but super funny at the same time. cant wait to see what happens
Removed 2457 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, this stuff is downright hillarious! Ponies and rainbows, inhale the chocolate chip cookies... love it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
oh my god.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
loved the last line most romantic thing everrrr!
Catrissa chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
" Positive thoughts. Ponies and rainbows, ponies and rainbows." that is actually my default mode when I have the worst nightmares:) ah, the memories. High school drama us the worst! I feel bad for them already!
Catrissa chapter 21 . 3/24/2012
Why does everyone make Christians the bad guys? :( not all of them behave like two-faced, perfect people! This really makes me depressed.
Catrissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Idontgiveacare chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
NOOOOOO! So sad! :( :'( . I could start crying now!

But I really liked this story over all. )
Idontgiveacare chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
OMG I am so PRODESMOND now!
518 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »