Reviews for The Guide For Guys
Idontgiveacare chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
Man, Casey dumped her but then now Desmond comes back again. I think im turning into ProDesmond now. Man, Im so glad Michelle was having fun with Demond. It sounded so sweet and romantic!
Idontgiveacare chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
Good lord, this is a very long chapter! The song was: I like it by Enrique Iglesias (i dont rly know how to spell/pronounce his last name)
Idontgiveacare chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
I am antiDesmond. Who would want to be proDesmond?
Idontgiveacare chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
omg I KNEW that Desmond is a retard, idiot, whatever you call him! One day he's nice, the next BOOM he's all mean. It was so sweet of Casey to stand up.
Idontgiveacare chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
Aww he's so nice now!
Idontgiveacare chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Wow nice cliffhanger. But I'm going ahead and reading the next chap now hehehhe
Idontgiveacare chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
What? Where did Chuck Norris come from?
Idontgiveacare chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Hahahaha some sentences made me laugh out loud! LOL
GwennyP89 chapter 24 . 12/21/2011
It's truly a good story...I laughed, I cried, and I definitely got angry...& if one story can pull out all that emotion then that makes it good one in my opinion...although the ending could have used a bit more telling into it but either way I still enjoyed it!
GwennyP89 chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
WTFLIP? I'M NOT LIKING DESMOND!
Bagoosa chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
She just fell in the grass. That's it. No stitches required.
Bagoosa chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
You wouldn't put in 3 for x; you'd put it in for m or b.

Desmond reminds me of a better-looking, nicer version of my arch nemesis. I want to scream at him. Or punch him in the face. Or both. Good job.
Linnea7 chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Casey is definitely my favourite character now! He's so sweet and certainly not a bully like Desmond can be. I feel so sorry for Michelle that her ex-best friend turned out to be a traitor. And I am definitely not offended that Casey is a Christian since I myself am a Christian! :)
A.L.Pecka chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
OMG OMG OMG i'm crying! D: but in the other hand i love the story
DorkExpress chapter 24 . 11/18/2011
Oh, no!

He can't die! That's so sad... I want to cry. Oh, and Meagan sucks, why would he date her? She's a skank!

XOXO