Reviews for The Guide For Guys
Lady of romance world88 chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am glad that Michelle and her mum went to saloon to enjoy their times together. Yay! :D I am wonder how does Darcy knew Evans family so well? *curiously* I am so glad that Michelle and her mum talk together about Desmond and other things while they are doing their nails done. Yay! :D I am hoping that Michelle will move on and find someone else to make her happy. :D I am wonder if Michelle's dream is real? *curiously* OMG What happen to her? Does she hurt herself? *curiously* I am glad that someone's there to rescue her and take her to hospital. Yay! :D I am wonder who's it? *curiously* It's amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. I am off to read the next chapter now. :D
CrystalGW34 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
This was a beautifully written story. Sad, but beautiful. I hope the doctor's are wrong and he has more than a year. It would be horrible if he died. I'll start reading the sequel tomorrow.
CrystalGW34 chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Oh poor Desmond and Michelle. I hope he will beat the cancer, but something tells me he won't. So sad. I'm off to read the last chapter.
CrystalGW34 chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
I knew Casey was no good. He and Megan are perfect for each other. I loved the end of the chapter. So now I'm back to liking Desmond again.
CrystalGW34 chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
So he lied to her, but about what I don't know. I'm sure it will all become clear soon. Can't believe this story is almost over, but there is the sequel to look forward to.
CrystalGW34 chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Maybe he isn't so bad after all. lol, I keep changing my mind about him. Anyway, I'm on to the next chapter.
CrystalGW34 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
I have to say this is one of my favorite chapters. I'm glad Desmond saved her before something happened, but I'm still mad at him. She wouldn't have been put in that situation if he hadn't dragged her to the party. Off to read more.
CrystalGW34 chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
Okay so I hate Desmond now. I've gone from hating him to liking him and now I'm back to hate again.
CrystalGW34 chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
So the little green monster has reared its head. Can't wait to find out what Desmond has in store for them. Off to read more.
CrystalGW34 chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
There's something about Casey that I don't like. I can't quite put my finger on it what it is. Anyway, I'm off to read more.
CrystalGW34 chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
That was mean what Desmond did to her in the hallway. I hate teachers like Miss Dylan. They enjoy humiliating people. Anyway, off to read more.
CrystalGW34 chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
Thank goodness he was there to help her. I thought the ending was so sweet. Off to read more.
CrystalGW34 chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
darn cliffhangers, but I don't have to wait for the next chapter. I can go read it now. I bet it's Desmond's hand that she sees at the end.
CrystalGW34 chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
She should't feel bad. Megan deserved what she got. Be beack tomorrow for another chapter.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am glad that Michelle enjoy her shopping. Yay! :D I am wonder why Desmond want to talk with Michelle? And I am wonder why Desmond is so kind toward to Michelle? *curiously* I am wonder why Michelle don't want to continue her conservation with Desmond but she chose to ignore him after he told her the truth? *curiously* I am glad that Desmond realises that Megan's the bitch and dump her away. Yay! :D I am wonder why Michelle don't want to talk with her mum about what happen at mall? *curiously* I am so glad that Michelle told the whole story to Mark. Yay! :D Michelle's so lucky to have wonderful family to support her and encourage her through the story. :D I am wonder if Michelle admit that she really glad that Desmond is single now? *curiously* l am so glad that Mark and Michelle's parents took them to the lessons so Mark and Michelle knew how to do self defense to protect themselves. Yay! :D It's amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. :D I am off to read the next chapter now. :)
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »