Reviews for Seeing Red
Apathetic Antichrist chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Fuck yes.

I have nothing else to say.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
WOW! that was incredible writing! I loved how tormented Shadow seemed, and how sweet Nix was,and how you ended it! I am definitely going to follow this!

By the way, thank you for all of your great advice and praise in the reviews you write for me. I will try to do the same for you. :)
The Folk Extraction chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love the way you gave all the nursury rhymes in here some dark twist. The madness of it all was just lovely, and extremely creepy all the way through. This was a very enjoyable read and extremely well done!
xRayne wolfx chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I enjoy the little rhymes you wrote in the passages, it brought the horror tone into the one-shot. The character and Nix are cool :) maybe they are a part of another story? Who knows cause I sure as heck don't know. Great one-shot as always

Rayne wolf *repaid 2/2*
kneat5 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Alternatively funny, dramatic, and just plain terrifying... WOW.

That's just fascinating, Nix's reaction to her sucking his blood... what species? I know he's not a mortal, but is it a mystery? Does that have something to do with his enjoying it?

I think the convoluted nursery rhymes were the best part, hands on; especially ring around the roses.

(I think it'd be "posies" though, not "poises")

Not only are they hilarious, they're actually really insightful about Shadow. She seems like she's just a normal girl, who never wanted to be this way... and now has to face it. Angrily.

That's also a really strong point about the meat animals, and how that might be just as wrong as sucking human blood...

One thing, though, some of those exclamation marks seem a bit oddly placed. I know she's speaking with passion, but lines like "And that's why Poison never wanted to make me!" and "And I need it!" seem like they'd be more effective with just a period, because exclamation marks make me think either happiness or fear, neither of which are really the case here.
authordream4life chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow. Your development of this characters psyche is really intense. I thoroughly enjoyed reading-the little bursts in between are really entertaining. Keep going, good job.