Reviews for A Dreamer's Pillowbook
LookingGlass606 chapter 202 . 2/6
Girls dress like whores in that town because they either think they need a man to really see their self worth...or they're trying too hard to conform to the mainstream media...that's my opinion anyway :)
LookingGlass606 chapter 195 . 12/29/2013
Awesome poems as usual rainstah! We really needa meet up more though so that we can talk bout this stuff u talk bout in ur stories..cause I wanna know all that goes..ill listen and such...just need a more "just u and me" type of meeting lol since everytime we ran into each other someone was around us makin it awkward for me n u to really get into deep convo hah
DarkMeow159 chapter 84 . 9/14/2013
Sorry for interrupting the stream of reviews, but when u read this, I just had to say something. This is exactly how I felt when my dad had that talk with me! In fact, I wish I could've said this to him. Seriously, their society should go f*** itself!

-DarkMeow159
YFIQ chapter 170 . 6/13/2013
Encountered some of these people on YouTube as well, it pretty much tells you something when it comes to people's comfort behind the computer screen.

They can be really cruel.
YFIQ chapter 175 . 6/13/2013
Whoa, damn!

I love every bit of this, it really catches the attention.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 175 . 5/14/2013
Wow. Someone should make a sweet edit out of this. Just wow.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 170 . 5/14/2013
Thank you! I never do anon because it's like you already have a tumblr url that has nothing to do with your name. You're already anonymous, so shut the fuck up if you need to hide behind anon.
thisworriesme chapter 175 . 4/15/2013
OH MY GOD RANI THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
All I want to do is poetry slam the shit out of that.
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
It's good.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 163 . 3/6/2013
YAY FOR BULLSHIT ESSAYS!
Life-of-Rogue chapter 162 . 3/6/2013
Or time.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 161 . 3/6/2013
This is one of my fears.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 160 . 3/6/2013
You should care about the people that care about you.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 159 . 3/6/2013
I am in love with these words.
Life-of-Rogue chapter 158 . 3/6/2013