Reviews for Cause pentangles are so hipster
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I'm a broken record, dammit. As always, your imagery if powerful and really, my favourite part about this piece and your writing in general. I like how you kicked this off with the image of lightening bolts in honey jars (I also love how you were specific regarding which type of jar, thought that was clever). I know this might sound strange, but I also really like how this entire thing is just three sentences. You stretch the first two out a bit, but it creates for an awesome flow and works well with the somewhat snarky, sarcastic tone you've created. Loving the alliteration with "badass Buddha" of course. This whole thing is, no surprise, brilliant.

Always a wonderful experience reading your work. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
"reaffirm are faith"...our

"Cause legend is more hipster"... 'Cause

"corner of Margaretaville"... did you mean Margaritaville? That's how you spell the Jimmy Buffett song, but if you meant something else than I am confused.

"little girls wed to the wondering timeframe too soon."... time frame and also I really liked that line.

The whole piece was great. The sarcastic tone was really great and I love your reference to hipster and the various religious things. I also liked the ending part. It was slightly funny and an interesting piece.

Review Marathon this weekend! (link in my profile)
amavian chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this one is really cool.