Reviews for Du bist der nächste
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
There is suh a haunting melody in this that sends a chill straight down to my bones. Somehow you write so flawlessly in many different styles.
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I had to Google the title of this piece, and Google Translate is telling me it means "you are next/you're the next".

I adore the imagery and your wonderful phrasing in this piece. You're always spectacular in that aspect, but in this piece especially, parts like, "wide-eyed billowing death, melting moon in the hollowy January" and "ghosts crawl like ashes" really pulled me in.

The ending was wonderful, as expected. I'm afraid the entire theme eludes me, however. Not from any fault of yours, though, I'm just horrible with poetry and considering I had to Google the title, I was expecting not to comprehend everything. Regardless, I adored the final five stanzas of this because they felt like they were fading out, like the narrator was pulling back and drifting away, in a sense. I can't quite describe it accurately, but it was brilliant.
stained blue chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really enjoyed this poem.

For me, it got progressively more emotional as it went on, and the ending was well-done, though I found the piece the most confusing in the beginning. I liked the format, and found the poem had a nice flow as I read it in my head.

Though I do feel I didn't get the "full meaning," only an image of what was going on.
amavian chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
i don't get the title, other than that it feels kinda all over the place.