Reviews for The Simpletons Guide
TheGirlBehindTheGlasses chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I hope my laughter didn't wake up my mom. (I do the majority of my fiction reading in the middle of the night for some reason.) Anyways, I should show this to my sister. It's about time she finally learns to make some tea. No... Wait... Sis... I didn't mean it! NOT THE KNIFE AGAIN!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Simpletons guide? Interesting idea! I like the format of this and how it's written.

x mandy
CCKins chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Hey, my first time using D.L.E!

D: You did a great job with the detail, like David Tenant (may he rest in peace as a single father) and the mum and the KNIFE! LoL...

L: I wish it was longer, so I could laugh more!

E: I was VERY entertained! Only the work of a true genius! Very funny! Could I suggest a guide on how to use a computer? That would drive anyone mad!
Sen Doran chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
You Sir, are awesome this guide made me luagh so many times after i got a tenth the way through, completely awesome, epic work i really hope you make other Simpleton guides, may i suggest how to make a sandwich or how to paint the walls or wallpaper them, maybe even how to drive a car, no sorry that stupid of me, can simpletons drive, are they aloud to drive?

-Sen