Reviews for Life Isn't a Video Game
Sachi Nehme chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was so amazingly sweet and heartwarming.
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is so very cute! I love how you wrote it in letter style!
resplendent chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was really sweet! Aww. Happy endings are great :)
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
wow. just wow.

I loved how it started on the subway and ended on the subway and I love Wii and I loved the second person 3

Ri
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lovely. :)
Meghan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh. My. God. Thanks for successfully making me cry. This was beautiful and I can't believe its your ONLY story/one shot! Pleaseeee write more :)
Dramatic Rose714 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Absolutely adorable in every way this story.

Personally, I love cliches and all, but this was the fluffiest one-shot I have ever read. (Did I mention I love fluffy stories? 'Cause right now, I'm on fluff overload.)

You developed the characters at the perfect speed, showing the proggression form friendship to love amazingly well, and did it all in letter form. This was undoubtedly MAGNIFICENT.

Sincerely,

DramaticRose714
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was extremely sweet. I loved it.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I LOVED IT. AMAZING. I CRIED. HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA. It's so freaking beautiful! A thousand stars for you! I'll even throw in a cyber hug! *hug* AHAHAHAHA. GREAT JOB!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was incredibly sweet, aw! :) I thought that it would have a unhappy ending. I'm so freaking glad that I am actually incorrect.

I don't have a Wii, either. xD But I (used to) play Mario Kart on my DS. It's a fun game. I've never used cheats, though. I wasn't really that addicted or interested.

I pretty much knew after a while that he had a dead girlfriend so I was unsurprised. :D The sad looks he gave was a huge hint.

Anyway, this is a good one-shot!
AsleeB chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*has a heartattack/spaz and dies*

Seriously! This is... Gah! When I grow up, I want to be you. My intelligence ran away somewhere with the first tear, so I'll get back to you later with actual review.

Just... Oh My Jeebus.
leogina chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very beautiful!
Paige Cruz chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
beautiful prose, and such a bittersweet close. *eek, I'm rhyming* :D
x Farii chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved this! :)
Freak Of Music chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OMG dis is da best one shot ive evr read...ROCK ON

XOXOXO,