Reviews for Life Isn't a Video Game
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You almost made me cry! I loved this story so much that I almost cried! Even if it was a little bit cheesy, it was still amazing! I can't believe this is only your first story on FP! I'm looking forward to more stories from you!
Rippling Ebbulience chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I generally don't review, but this was great! ;)

Thanks for sharing..keep writing beautifully.

-RE
mad4life chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
*SCREAM* it was so cute especially the end. omg i love! it!
Chersparkle chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
wow.
sweetneverinnocent chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh man..Really great job. I mean REALLY great job.
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOVED IT!

I LOVE CHEESE BY THE WAY.

GREAT work.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
So amazing! :) Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
hotcheri chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Normally I don't read other people's FictionPress stories when I'm in the middle of writing my own stories because I get all frustrated with my writing and tend to think my stories suck compared to the ones I just read. I totally wish I hadn't read your story but I'm so glad I did.

Dude.

Freaking epic.

Like seriously the best story I've read in a long time. THE BEST. I love your writing style and if this is what you call cheesy, sign me up for a class. I need to learn to write like this. Your story made me CRY. I'm still crying as I type this review! Amazing story :)

And now I'm going to go sit in a corner and groan over how much my writing sucks.

But I just HAD to leave you a long review to tell you how much I loved your story. If I don't ever update The Pull of Destiny, It's YOUR fault! Well, not really. But yeah- truly awesome piece of work.

Bravo (or is it BRAVA?)

Nope, my spellcheck says its not 'brava'.

So bravo!
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
It made it into For The Love of One Shots (I love that community too :) ). Well done! :)

Amazing story. Very sweet but very powerful.

Keep up the great work :)

Gup
sweet vanilla mint chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
ADORABLE! I've been looking for a good read for a while now. This one's it! :) Wonderful job.
khristiya chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
aw... it made me cry... TT

beautifully done. It made knots in my tummy, it hurts. Love it~ well done!
WOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOW chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Um, yah? Like? Please. I LOVE!

Wow. That was AMAZING.

There were all these emotions all wrapped up in that letter. I loved how you made it easy to understand how the characters felt and why. That way, you couldn't possibly hate John for what he said and did to Amelia that horrible day.

I think I might be lactose-intolerant, but I'm pretty sure there is lactose-free cheese out there. Cheese is always good. (you've got to love dairy jokes!)

Keep writing! The world will be a better place. :D
cerebral chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
so... I cried. Just saying. Even the ending, 'cause it went from super sad to super happy, and my brain/body didn't know what to do. loved & enjoyed that )

xxQQ
strangledice chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is so cute. My favorite scene here is the ending. lol. I like their .

Nice story!:)