Reviews for Life Isn't a Video Game
procrastinatorr chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i love. i love. i love.

but, i need more. this was so god!

good job on making it to the community, btw.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aw, that was sweet. Very well done, I loved it.
annoyance chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So sweet :)

Go Mario Kart!

~Annoyance
Ayumi chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was one of the sweetest and utterly adorable oneshot ever! :) There were moments where I smiled goofily at the computer screen and moments that were tear-jerkers, I actually never thought it was your first fiction until I read the Author's note! It totally made my day! :)
Zeno chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is such a well written story AW I positively loved it! Write more stuff!
hyperhigh242 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You know what? This was a REALLY good story. It was sweet and had depth (not at all cheesy). It made me smile and I really LOVED this!
Hello hello hello chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hi I really liked your story and the plot overall. I'll be watching for your next story!
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
OMG I so did not see that comming. Valancia dead? I guess the second time I read through it I saw all the clues (ex. him looking up at the sky, she wanted him to make more friends, how upset he was when she mention valancia etc.) The foreshadowing was amazing. It didn't just come out a of left field it was explained if you look back. This story was just mindblowing. I haven't read such a wonderful oneshot in a LONG time.

I usually don't review but I really felt the need to tell you how awesome this is.

-Im Just Mlssundaztood
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was a really sweet story! Loved the drama...although, I do wish it was longer. :P

Also, I think you have an awesome penname. And I love that community too. That's how I got to read your story. ;)

Keep writing more stuff like this - coz people like us dig cheesy stuff! :P

~SnoQueen
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG! I love it. John he's such a sweetheart and Amelia is so nice. Love it to the max..
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it! :D
castiel89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This... This made me cry, smile, and caused my heart to ache an rejoice. Just... Yeah. I loved it. John was a gem (even with his lack of smarticalness ;p).

If this was your first piece, I'm looking forward to reading more!
N.M.E chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
It did end up in the 'For the Love of One shots' community! That's how I got to read this. I loved it. It was a very unique way of writing and I liked Amelia's point of view in the letter. It was very bitter-sweet though, towards the climax of the story, but the end was very nice and happy! And, what can I say? I LOVE CHEESE! :P
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Now I want a pillow pet! And your one-shot was just beyond adorable ]
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Haha it did make it into the community! Which is why I got around to reading it and reviewing it!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »