Reviews for Life Isn't a Video Game
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was beautiful! It's one of the sweetest one shots I've read in a long time, I can't wait for you to write another (please write another?)
HiHelloMisterBear chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Holy cheese.

AW!

How freaking cute. Like seriously... I loved it.

I LOVED IT!

Yeah.

aw... I was going to cry but I am to much of a manly man (rawr) to do that. (I'm not but I sucked it up.)
Eiya Weathes chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hey! I just wanted to leave a little note for you.

First of all, I like. I like! I love!

Listen, never do that whole sorry thing. NEVER. You are a brilliant writer and this piece is fantastically written. It's your work. It's your "cheese". It came from your mind and your imagination. Now if people decide to be all "hatin'", then that's their problem. They obviously do not know 'kickassamazing' when they see it. Never say sorry. It's like saying that you wasted your time creating a mistake. This is not a mistake! This is brilliant! So I suggest that you remove that "this is so cheesy" sorry because you have nothing to be sorry for!

I love Amelia! She was such an interesting character to read about. And you definitely added life into John. He's pretty sweet. I'd love to get a video game from him but alas! *sighs wistfully* He has found Amelia.

Anyway. Let me continue my rant here.

This is one of the cutest one-shots I've ever read. EVER! EVER! EVER! EVER! I mean. WHAT THE FACK!

I never became this hyper when it comes from reviewing.

You just brought it out from me. O_O

See what your kickassamazingness did to me?

I'm actually squealing and ranting here!

Wait. Back to what I was saying.

This is the epitome of cheesiness but it's the kind of cheese that I would never get tired of.

In fact, I read this thrice before I reviewed.

YEAH.

I know you're probably wide-eyed with my er...enthusiasm?

But seriously.

You.

Are.

Just.

That.

BRILLIANT!

THIS IS AN EPIC PIECE!

LIKE WHAT THE FREAK! NOM. NOM. NOM. NOMNOMNOMNOM!

ACK!

I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM SCREAMING! THIS IS PURE CUTENESS!

WOW. I SHOULD BE APPLAUDING YOU RIGHT NOW!

AND TO THINK THIS IS YOUR FIRST STORY! JUST JUST WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

WOW.

Again, kudos to you for this one-shot. I'll be seriously, seriously looking out for your stories!

If only I could write something like this...

Yeah. So.

I guess this is the end of my review. But let me just tell you that you should keep writing! Just do it!

- Cee.
anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hi! Just dropping by to tell you how much I loved this oneshot. It was so cute. And funny to. I almost cried but laughed to. Great story!
whisper.me.sweet chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
wow. i dnt care how much cheese that was... it was soo good! really great job. i loved it a lot ]
officially missing youu chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this was pretty much amazing. i like the drama, i like the "cheese" and all together, it's awesome. i like cheese! (;
StandardInk chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
ohh my god. this is soo adorable! i couldn't stop smilingg! great oneshot!(:
oh yummyy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I really thought this was cute. Yeah. It's corny, but cute. I think we all secretly just love cliche/corny stories like that. It makes our heart swell and other cliche words. (:
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6