Reviews for House of the Damned
Ray-Anne chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
And I thought I was the only one who wrote sad endings.

Although, there is a little bit of hope.

Good writing.
LehCarXRachel chapter 28 . 2/22/2013
This story definitely deserves a bajilllllion more reviews then it has rjght now! I love this story :). I would put it in my top 10% of the fictions I've read on this site and believe me I've read hundreds x). I can't wait to read the sequel this story is so unique and different I love it!
Justine Selene chapter 28 . 2/5/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I was hooked from the beginning and I never predicted any of the turns of events. Michael and Cassie's relationship was so sweet and innocent with what else was going on in the house. The deaths at the end really caught me by surprise and even though I disliked the ending, I found it fitting. Cassie's character was lovable and flawed at the same time, which made her so real and relatable. Venus was the perfect antagonist as well, having ample influences on the characters but also coming with her own personality, problems, and backstory. Bravo for such a wonderful piece! I truly enjoyed this :)
Princess97 chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
Not a bad ending.. atleast it leaves some hope that she'll be free someday. I just hope the thought of freeing the souls in other demon households doesn't occur to her.
GermanSam chapter 28 . 11/2/2011
Hm...alright I guess. I'm content. Everything worked out for the better I suppose. The better of other people. Why couldn't Cassie be selfish? Just..geez. I will take what I can get though I suppose. I'm happy that it wasn't an awful 'I want to hang myself' type of deal. It was a very good story overall. I enjoyed it very much you know with the death threats an all that I got pretty into it. So yeah, I would say this was good. Especially in the romance factor. It was a supernatural Romeo and Juliet. If Juliet would've been able to comunicate with Romeo in her dreams then maybe she wouldn't have died. Eh, anyway. I liked the story. It's a love/hate relationship at some parts but that's what makes a story great. Another wonderful completion.

Great job!

Good luck with NaNo! :D
GermanSam chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
Don't tell me not to be angry. Because that will not stop me. Go ahead and post the freaking epilogue now. This wasn't as bad as I thought though it was pretty awful. I don't know why I'm not more angry than I am but sigh... I don't know. I feel kind of peaceful since Michael and her kind of made peace and now she can live forever freeing souls as she pleases. Though I figure that Venus will eventually attempt to kill her and then find out why she can't. Oh the world of the Damned. Such a sad life with small significants that supposedly make it worth it to Cassie at least. I'll let you live for now. I'm not happy Michael's dead but Cassie won't let go of him and they can visit with one another in the dream world. It's sad but it wasn't like Cassie was going to have a million babies with him in a white picket fenced house anyway. So I guess I will take what I can get.

Again...sigh...

I shall patiently await the end.
GermanSam chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
Dangit! I pushed the 'submit' before I was done. Not sure why but I guess that's what watching TV and typing does to someone. Then I had to wait ten FREAKIN' seconds before I could finish my review. Anyway to sum up: I'm not happy with you. But when it comes to this story: am I ever? Not really. I am really dreading the ending but we'll see how it goes. We'll see if you will be getting a bruise or not anytime soon. *Grr face*. Update soon...jerk!
GermanSam chapter 26 . 11/2/2011
Yeah you're right. You suck. On both chapters. How dare you leave it off like that? You jerkface! Yes you know what that means now. German side or not, it's what you are. If you make Michael die for Cassie I swear to god I will hurt you somehow. Romantisim is not a concern for me. Just let them be together either in the afterlife or in real life. Do something nice please? I know it's a wasted question but I'm asking anyway. Anyway, so the burning stuff was good. Knew Cassie was going to stay behind. That was a given though I'm unsure of what she wants to do exactly. I enjoyed Michael's point of view. It was entertaining especially when his slight jealousy would come out. Adorable, I would say! :)
GermanSam chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
So that English rough draft was killing my attention span. I just can't want to do it. So here I am replying to all my emails and I gave myself the reminder to review this eventually so here I am! :D

Let's see...

Things I liked:

The hiding in books thing - clever

The whole 'tellhimtellhimtellhimtellhim' line. I could hear that in my head.

Trevor McLaughlin? I don't know why but his name made me laugh. Maybe because it has 'laugh' in it?

Les Misérables - Good book once you got past the blah part

The "I love you" part - In case you had no idea, I'm a sucker for romance

The fact that they got their 'alone time'

That I'm using so many 'quotes' in this review.

Things I didn't like:

Where this is going.

And I quote you: You are a poopface! You are mean. A jerk. Awful. Horrible. Make me want to rip my eyes out. Shall I continue?

So I would say update but then I'm just asking for death and I don't really want that...
GermanSam chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
Luke is a much better name. Just saying. CUTE BABIES! :D

And yay for alone time! That was sweet!

And haha for the awkward moment. It was funny and then you had to go and be you and turn it depressing by saying she was stabbed in the stomach and now she can't have kids. I read it in such a nonchalant (vocab word) tone that it was like "Oh yeah, got stabbed, can't have kids, you know, whatever". Poor Cassie not that having kids was in her future anyway but the reason behind it is kind of sad.

DON'T YOU DARE! I see what you're doing! You're going to make Michael and Cassie do the deed shall we say, and get as close as two people probably can get emotionally then you are going to kill Cassie! You are a murderer! Awful, awful person! I just...ugh! I can see it now. Yes the impact will be far greater if they have this connection and then BAM! Cassie's dead. Oh well. Such is life and all that right?

...You're awful!

Only two or three chapters left? Aw! We may be done with our stories at the same time-ish which is awesome! NaNo is almost here...yeah...

P.S. You're still awful!
GermanSam chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
Two chapters? Oh my gosh! I must get to reviewing them then huh?

Alright the whole bat-shirt (FP won't let me cuss) crazy thing was pretty entertaining and I can totally imagine your voice when I read that. Glad Ian is going to help but I'm sad that everything is being put into place. That means things will be coming to an end shortly and...and... *whine* I don't want that to happen! Because that means that Cassie's going to die and Michael will be left heartbroken and...and...why are you so mean? Breathe in, breathe out! Woo, I'm calm now. Trying not to freak out about the inevitable end. Sigh...I want to cry because I can already picture the destruction and heartbreak and awfullness that is to come.

Moving on...
GermanSam chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
HI!

Wow, took me forever to around to reviewing this. With Cornfest and all that it's been...well it's been hectic. So here I am. It's late so prepare for ramble.

Um...well I told you most of my opinion on this chapter during school.

BABIES! Babies are so cute...normally. I didn't imagine him cute because I don't imagine his parents to be all that good looking though I'm sure they are. Their personalities make them ugly. What's the point of the baby again? Was that addressed? I'm sure it was but I don't remember.

There was that half (unintentional) reference to 1984. It wasn't really a reference as more of it reminded me of it. The whole 'Venus knew about them all along and gave them the baby intentionally'. It was like 'The Party letting Winston and Julia be together to hurt them more later'. I don't know. It makes sense in my head.

So um...yeah. Update soon. I don't think there's too much more to say. I'm tired. I want to pass out. Cornfest is a feel energy drainer, I'll tell ya. Anyway, update. I plan to tomorrow. When do you?
GermanSam chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
Yayayayayayayayayayayay! Yay!

OMG Zachary Levi is in Alvin and the Chimpmunks the Squeakquel! So is Sunshine from Glee!

Sorry...it's on TV as I write this and I just discovered this fact and was amazed. Moving back to on track.

You updated this story! I'm so proud of you! I had to read back and realize what happened before I could read this one but I did. I can't believe you killed Richard. He was sweet. That was harsh of you. I'm not as upset as the Derek thing but I'm still not happy about either deaths. I know that there is just more to come to. Sigh...you make me depressed which I'm sure is your goal. Sigh... yeah. So /you/ should update soon. I found your review very entertaining so thank you for that. UPDATE soonish please!
September Reyn chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
i've read up to this point. for now.

but i love it.

i'll continue later.

great job. i really love your style. :)
Katielove chapter 19 . 6/30/2011