Reviews for My Life's Story REWRITTEN
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18
Great Story I Loved It
BrookV chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hey Fee18, thanks for posting the story about Evie! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I really think you should publish the story into a book! I definitely appreciated your creativity and descriptive writing! Thanks again :) (side note, I couldn't find the 4 chapters you posted after chapter 35 could you message me the link to them?)
SundayMorning73 chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
The whole baby thing seemed to be talent care of too easily. Almost as if there wasn't even a need to put it in the story.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/2/2013
really good
Guest chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
um...for future reference, it's not rod iron. it's wrought iron.

do you have a beta? if so, get rid of them. if not, get one! and ck their references to make sure they know what they're doing! i say this because the 'rod iron' error isn't the only one in this story. trust me, 'flow' can be the difference between a 'good' writer and a 'great' writer. give it some thought, ok? good luck!
dexx36 chapter 35 . 5/18/2012
Wow! The story is amazing. I never read the first one, but I don't know how someone could hav compared it to Twililght. Not even close. The only thing that upset me was the way the story ended and that there wasn't a sequel. I would love to read more about Evie, Lucian and Lucifer. I am curious if they start a family and if and how she destroys Seth. There is so much room to continue on. I am curious to find out what ends up happening with Marcus and his pet. Ohhh...the possibilities are endless. Please if you ever find the time continue
lovelovelove987 chapter 36 . 12/14/2011
This story if absolutely fabulous. I just finished reading, i started yesterday.

It would be cool if you wrote a story about Marcus and Elaine like how they met and to where they are now. they have been my favorite couple with the odd relationship they have and how it evolved
Ray-Anne chapter 36 . 7/18/2011
Did you repost this? I'm quite surprised it doesn't have more comments.

I quite enjoyed it.
alexandra101 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
WOW...
Rebekah00710 chapter 35 . 6/2/2011
Hey i am in love with your story ITS AMAZING !
Lava fish chapter 35 . 5/7/2011
i love this story soo much i read it all the way through in like a day. eves character is soo strong. and the twists of the story, ohh its like a drug.
Egwene13 chapter 35 . 5/1/2011
I really, really liked your story! I found it today and just couldn't quit reading till the end. I'm curious. Are you planning on writing a sequel or continuing what happens to Seth? It definitely seems open to that if you wanted to, but it also could stay this length. Once again, really loved the story! :)
Anehalia chapter 35 . 2/23/2011
Sorry I didn't review last time you posted a large glob (mass) of chapters. I read it, and then forgot to post. What do you mean this is the last chapter, doesn't she still have to save the world?

I really like how you have her reactions at the end. I think Lucifer might be a little bit too touchy feely.

Last comment, I felt like you should have spent more time with her in Seth's hold. I liked the escape, but that chapter just felt like the time was too rushed. You really needed to make time more drawn out.
L'CleirSun chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
i truly enjoy this story...cant wait to see what will happen with the baby and all
Anehalia chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
I likethis story it is interesting and different. When I started this story I was scarred iy was a twilight knockoff, but now that I have read it, it is better written with better characters who are dynamic and have many faults, Continue writing.