Reviews for Terrified
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I liked how the beginning reflects the title because it makes the reader wonder what happened and how it came to be. I dislike the ending because it confuses me, was she on a ride or she is dead? I can't tell so it throws me off. This review is for the Review Marathon which is linked in my profile( Sorry that is starting to sound reptitous)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really good, AMAZING! Loved it so much! I loved how short this was! Amazing
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
LOL! Great work :D

It was a little rushed, and I think you could have gone into a little more detail, but it fit the quite sarcastic end, so - don't mind that. Pretty funny :)

Keep writing!
Archia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Haha, this did make me smile a lot. I like things like this, where you expect one thing but then it ends in a light and humorous way.
scarletrosethorn chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
love it i could so imagine me being there in it! it also has a great piece of sarcasm at the end sort of feeling!
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Haha very good, I wish you went into more detail though, like someone jumping out at the kart with an axe or sometthing

your right, the ending made me smile since it's amething you don't expect to hear

well done and good luck with future writing/ reading D

Leanne x
SootyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice twist ending. Like the unfamiliour safety cause it contradicts but makes sence at the same time