Reviews for Sakaya
Justine Selene chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Really awesome story! Sakaya and Z-man were too cute together! This should definitely have more reviews!
BringxMexToxLife chapter 24 . 3/19/2011
Interesting chapter. The slicing of the wrist made me somewhat shudder...O.o.

Well, anyways, I like how you made Humans have healing powers after drinking the blood of any Nokki. That was interesting.

Well, anyways, update, please!

PJATOSROCKS09
BringxMexToxLife chapter 23 . 3/18/2011
O: SVESE TOO THE RESCUE! xD

Well, please update..xD

TheMythTheManTheAuthor
BringxMexToxLife chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
0: YES. UPDATE. :D

Well, I liked this chapter, and I feel so bad for Sakaya! Well, I hope things will get better in future updates!

TheMythTheManTheAuthor
BringxMexToxLife chapter 21 . 2/26/2011
Very good story so far! I'm loving it! I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing earlier chapters, but I've been too enveloped! I'll review every chapter from now on, as I was just simply getitng caught up. It was a fabulous start, this was filled with action, romance, was fast-paced and very enjoyable! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update!
xNonentityy chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
(Haha, this chapter reminds me of the latest chapter of my story, where the main character first experiences rain and is totally scared of it!)

I like how you keep bringing Zanatos and Sakaya closer together. I just don't believe she's denying that Zanatos is in love with her. :P

It'll be interesting to hear what happens when Sakaya interacts with snow.

Allon is annoying. But I want to hear more about him soon-I'm just expecting him to capture Sakaya, waiting for it, haha.
xNonentityy chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
The lack of a period at the end of the last sentence makes me wonder if it's really supposed to end there... Either way it's very suspenseful!

This chapter was beautifully written. The words, the events, the structure, everything. Most of all the emotion - lovely.

Excited for the next chapter! (:
xNonentityy chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
The explanation of Embodiments confused me as much as it did Zanatos, probably.

Curious to see if they play a big part in the story or if I can mostly forget about them.

Only other thing: AW
xNonentityy chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
The snow is TERRIBLE, isn't it? And I hope you get your grades up!

This chapter is great. Zanatos is like... perfect. I just want to hug him.

I'm looking forward to more.
xNonentityy chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
This is a pretty great story so far-you've got me hooked!

The characters are compelling, truly. And the suspense is enjoyable.

Please keep writing; there are so many ways this could go, but I want to know what happens in your mind! (: