Reviews for The Cursed Blacksmith
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Col...! Very interesting! And very well-written...can't wait to see where this goes. Darren's past and the girl's too...very interesting indeed...Keep up the awesome work! Really looking forward to this story!
Louis-sama chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Good chapter so far. There's not too much development here, so that's it. While this chapter is good, I suggest you to avoid using italic and bold in your writing. Of course it attracts attention but somehow, I feel slightly irritated by the font and italic and underline and distracted a bit. From what I've read, I don't see any reason for you to make your writing this way since this doesn't look like a flashback.

Good luck with next chapter. I'll be waiting for an update.
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Really well-written..I especially like the introduction..really catchy. This is going to be quite a read. Looking forward to this one. Keep up the awesomeness. I'm hooked :]
Louis-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
An interesting start. It is a good way to attract the readers to continue reading this story. I think I'll put this one under alert. Please continue and surprise me.

And if you have time, why don't you read my stories? I'll be glad to get your opinion regarding my stories. Well, you can disregard this. Anyway, good work and I'll be waiting for an update.