Reviews for Getting There
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was fantastic. That was amazing. That was wonderful. Oh my.
CityBlackOut chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
wow. . . Reeds is unbelievably sweet, especially that part about the stupid *heart* ache xD HE ALSO SOUNDS AMAZINGLY HOT XD one shot of his friend? The sim guy? XD YAY FAVOURITE3
Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Absolutely adorable..

-xoxo
Ellyana Reddberry chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i really enjoyed reading this oneshot! ) thank u for sharing.
TwiggyBird chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Pure Awesomness! You know what, I think you should continue with another two, three... maybe ten chapters... (winkwink)

BTW, I'm favoriting ;)
Francine Brown chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
AH! Love it, that was such a great story :)
I-am-happy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*Sigh* I totally kicked my sister off the computer to read this. I went through her crazy little "Emily get off! You said you would be a second" and all her crap,and I am so happy I did! I think my heart is the size of king Kong now! i think you should make this a two shot or three shot, 'cause I would LOVE to see more! I dub thee amazing!

Happy
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So, let's go through the misconceptions, errors and all first.

'Refer to above rambling for full description of his lean muscles, deep brown eyes and so on.'

Pretty well-written line and I liked that idea, but there weren't any references of his eyes. Only muscles.

'...but the close proximity we were shocked me.' We were IN. The close proximity we were IN.

You should try putting the though process bits in italics - the 'weirdo' part should be, therefore, in italics.

'He was laughing, yes, with his head thrown back, but I instantly realized he was laughing at the note he was holding in his hand. Sorry, my note he was holding in his hand. Hey, he was supposed to pass that to Fuller! Hey, he wasn't supposed to read it!'

The word 'Hey' is redundant, maybe you should replace it with something else. Like, 'Hey,he was supposed to pass that to Fuller? He wasn't supposed to read it!' or you can even use 'but' or make it a full question-intonation thing.

'haha, 's's, that was like 'asses' shortened' That 'IS' like asses shortened. But that was funny. xD

'MOUTH, I AM SENDING YOU A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE: STOP TALKING.' Italics.

Overall, it was HILARIOUS. I loved Peyton, she was fun to read about and has a very - charismatic- personality.

Pretty good!

StoryMonster
biased.neutrality chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Haha I am so glad my sister favorites all the good stories! I loved it!
TNT-Goes-BOOM chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
hahahahaha! I love it! So funny and cute - totally brings an old clicke to life with new added extras! Really great!

Thank-you xx
ExampleOfAWriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
AWE! I love it!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aw :) (That was a very long 'aww' in case FP removes the large no of w's!_

I loved this :)

Ri

PS I loved the quote at the end! ;)
cerebral chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
awwh, the ending made me "Aww" (like Connor's little spiel, what a qt :3) that was loverly )

xxQQ
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
*Cackles maniacally* Wow. I LOVE this story. Definitely a GREAT oneshot. :D
conleyswifey chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this was funny! It made me laugh! Great job!