Reviews for Hot and Sweaty Geekend
dee chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
i like this story, its real good. plz upload
PervertedPrincess chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
D: Aww...this it it? Please consider continuing! I really loved it so far!
Foxi Blair chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Omg! I used to be a mmorpg fan (until I quit gaming) but wow this story is so cool! I really wish you would have continued with it. So well written with interesting characters and a great concept. :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Never read anything like that so far and I really like it... I hope that one day you'll decide to inish this!

Great work _
RomanceObsessed chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
interesting story!
Rhapsodie chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
a bright yellow camaro is not the ideal stalker-catching vehicle out there, is it? :)

this is such a good story. i can't wait for the next update!
awildrose chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Please don't leave us in suspense for too long Kate! Love this story and can't wait til we get another update! :)
A Shattered Sky chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Ben is one creepy guy. O.o

but other than that, the story is really good. _
Rawrly chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I LOVELOVELOVE it! Please update faster! D:
SorceressDamia chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
The only problem I have with this story is that it is WAY too short! I love it so far! If you get the chance and if you haven't already, you should try Katie McAllister's "Blow Me Down," about a woman who gets sucked into this virtual reality simulation pirate MMO and is stuck there. She meets the most dreaded pirate, who turns out to really be the game's creator. It's a really cool book that also has a cute girl gamer theme (except at the beginning of the book, she's not a gamer, but grows into it).

It says that you last updated yesterday...I hope you update soon, or make the chapters bigger, because I can't wait to find out what happens next!
StarlightAbyss chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Hey! Great storyline and plot!:) I think u should make ur chapters longer! Cos if not, I'll be said and Starlight will really be in the dark Abyss and we wouldn't want that would we?:D kidding, kidding!:) well, carry on, and I hope to see new chapters soon!:) ciao!

Love,

Sherayla
blondiexoxo chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
hey really like this story

im really curious to see how harmony and eli develop

and also curios to see what happens with this crazy stalker

hope u update soon :)
foxyricanlady chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
thanks for updating that was good
foxyricanlady chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
just started reading this story today and its really good. what a creepy dude is that ben guy but cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
A Shattered Sky chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Wow. This is getting intense... And I liked that conversation they had. Update soon.