Reviews for The Shattered Eastlands
girlmundy chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I couldn't be happier that you are continuing on with this story ...I have become SO invested in these characters...thank you, thank you!
TheCuriousReader chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Wow, I'm so glad that you didn't abandon this story! :D It's time for Estanin to enter the fray and pull the brawlers apart. At the same time this seems like the perfect opportunity for our Master-Lich to reveal himself and shout something fear-and-awe-inspiring like: " s!" XD
girlmundy chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I finally finished the previous two works and LOVE LOVE LOVE these characters, especially Aahz!

I hope you will update soon, especially with the cliffie of the two parties about to intersect.

Such a great trilogy! I am now obsessed with drow because of you :)
yael ar'silath chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
ooh, how I miss this. :)

I want to know what happened in the end.

well, I KNOW what happpened in the end, but lets face it, one cannot have enough of vonaya and kelt/nina, and you know I adore LD. I want to know how they dealt with mourier. *grin*

and so I shall pester you.

mind you, I'm all for new work *winkwink* and I'm holding my breath for that as well. XD I'm a demanding little kitten, arent I.
TheCuriousReader chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
I wanted to tell you, that I have read two of your major "Eastlands stories" so far and enjoyed them. :) Although you should try to create a more "serious atmosphere" for our heroes from time to time, otherwise one gets the impression that they are on a sort of "strange camping trip including site-seeing" or something like that, where they visit marvelous cities from time to time. Try to paint a picture which shows that they are in a sort of military conflict against Morier. (Although I get a feeling that their trip will get gloomier, now that they have left 'Exult - The City of Love'. :p)

As about Caeliam ... I wonder whether or not he is a high elf. I think it would be quite cool, if he was, because so far you have portrayed all high elves as "lofty and arrogant" in all your major Eastlands stories (also so far I didn't read your side stories based on your "Eastlands universe"). Consider that among all the high elves there must be at least one who is ... different despite his position. ;-)
HowlingWolf chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Oh my goodness. Caeliam knows all, doesn't he?
fredsbank chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I got the first review. YE!

Well, I read the first few chapters and to be honest, I'm having trouble figuring out what is going on. There is no visual transition from one scene to another so I have to rely on content and context. It's very difficult. It seems that some scenes only have a short paragraph before jumping to the next scene and I have to go back and figure out what I just read.

That could explain the poor introduction to the new characters. The into is probably fine, but it's getting lost in my confusion. Which is a shame because I love your characters and the world you created. I just wish I could follow their antics.

Although I like sex, I think getting so much detail each time they have sex is a little excessive. I get the fact that these people have really really great sex all the time and they all seem to be multi-orgasmic all the time. Perhaps I"m a little envious? Perhaps. So I would like to register my request for more adventure with a little sex mixed in, instead of the other way around.

Thanks for writing!